Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oh, I actually like the swirls. I wonder if they could do that with gray or silver on maroon polish. It would look like great for high school football Fridays around here. (Nothing against the teal. I could start with that and change to maroon.)

Gel polish they can. Paint on the base color, then put small dots of the silver and swirl it. Easy!

I am such a plain Jane usually. I get either a French manicure or a blush pink. I am not going until tomorrow or Thursday. I will take a pic of the results.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Important poll question: Mel is getting a manicure. What color nails?
    Eggplant, maroon, or something else? (votes for pink will not be counted.)

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark.

This is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my hubby wants this shirt! :laugh:

x8btiolvzvd5.jpg
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Toddler boy's talking has finally started to pick up, which of course I'm pleased about as we had been referred for a little speech therapy.

But it does mean I can no longer sneakily eat crappy food in front of him without him tattling on me. It usually takes a trained ear to understand him, but the phrase 'mummy eat cookiiiiiiies' is fairly unmistakable...

And he is to young to bribe not to report the news of the day
  • croz1018
    croz1018 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Girl, I feel you! I buy the individual ones so that I can't get my spoon in a full jar...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    At work I have three votes for eggplant, one for maroon. I love the look of Quik's nails so I am thinking of just showing her the picture and saying do that.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Whew! I am CRANNN-KEY this morning. Just bit hubby's head off. He woke up all happy and jokey, and I obviously did not.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins So, what did you decide for your nails? I'm DYING here.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Well, I am going this evening and I am still undecided. I think I am going to get teal, but I could do green (My daughter doesn't think I would "go that far") or I may chicken out and do a medium brown. Unusual for me, but not risky.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Matches your pants!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Love the color @MelissaPhippsFeagins & the one that is slightly lighter in color.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Thanks, Kelly.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Matches your pants!

I wear green a lot. That influenced my decision. :)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oooh, love them!!! I may steal that idea next time! ❤️
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oooh, love them!!! I may steal that idea next time! ❤️

The dark one is Green on the Runway. The accent is magnetic cat eye, but I did not read the bottle so I don't know the name. (Also, my managing director stopped me in the hall this morning. She loves it. I don't think she will wear it because professional perception is important to her and she works in a world full of men, but she loves it.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Update: after further research the accent color is Joya Mia cat eye 006
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Oh, boy, it's gonna be a long day. There is no common sense in my office this morning. And I am on Planet Distracted. I have typed "2108" as the year 3-4 times this morning.

I am REALLY tired and had to look at this for a long time to see what was wrong with it :D

So you felt my pain.

Yes Ma'am!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    And the order uploaded funny.... feel free to rearranging mentally

Great photos! Excellent job!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Confession: reading the news today and saw where 3 poachers were eaten by lions somewhere in Africa. My first thought was "Go, lions!" and then I realized I should probably have felt bad for the poachers' families. And then I thought of Assassin Kitty bringing POF gifts.

Why is this a confession? Because I care more about both lions on Africa and some people on this thread than I do about my neighbors. There has to be something wrong with that. (I know this is a no judgment zone, but they are terrible people for terrorizing their own puppy by shooting off fireworks this week. They had the poor thing tied in the front porch while they were in the back yard.)

I would have lost my mind on said neighbours. I am also proud of those lions! Poachers are disgusting people and deserve what they had coming to them.
    Did you see the lion meme I posted on facebook about it?