Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Confession:
    I managed to shower and shave today.... I feel accomplished.

Oh I hear you!
  • spamarie
    Options
    Girl kid is back in New York, Hubby and boy kid are on a Scout trip in Canada; it's just me and my doggo for the next week and it is glorious.

Confession: I ate my dessert ON THE COUCH last light. Eating on the couch is forbidden, and I thoroughly enjoyed not having to be a good example.

Bwahaha you rebel!!!
  • spamarie
    Options
    Toddler boy's talking has finally started to pick up, which of course I'm pleased about as we had been referred for a little speech therapy.

But it does mean I can no longer sneakily eat crappy food in front of him without him tattling on me. It usually takes a trained ear to understand him, but the phrase 'mummy eat cookiiiiiiies' is fairly unmistakable...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Toddler boy's talking has finally started to pick up, which of course I'm pleased about as we had been referred for a little speech therapy.

But it does mean I can no longer sneakily eat crappy food in front of him without him tattling on me. It usually takes a trained ear to understand him, but the phrase 'mummy eat cookiiiiiiies' is fairly unmistakable...

Mummy is being watched!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Can I go back on vacation? I completely enjoyed pretending to be retired.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I found cheddar bratwurst patties (shaped like burger patties) at WalMart. They were amazing!

Is it really a wurst if it's a patty? I am sure the sausage and cheddar would taste great, but I am not sure it's a wurst.

That's what they labeled it. Must be true.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I found cheddar bratwurst patties (shaped like burger patties) at WalMart. They were amazing!

Is it really a wurst if it's a patty? I am sure the sausage and cheddar would taste great, but I am not sure it's a wurst.

I don't think the label maker speaks good German, that's all I am saying. :)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

:laugh:

Zehr gut! (Man, my German is rusty!)
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Enjoy your alone time, @fitoverfortymom !

Honestly it's amazing! It's so quiet and super easy and fast to get ready in the morning. I can't even remember a time when no one NEEDED anything from me.
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins There's legit a pint of Talenti in my freezer. Don't test me. :p If I had 8 billion extra calories, I might actually eat it.

I am a well-known enabler. Talenti doesn't have a billion calories in a pint. The highest calorie for a single serving of Talenti that I could find quickly is 260 calories for a half cup. I bet you could fit a serving in for breakfast every day until the guys come back.

I could have a serving for breakfast AND 100g strawberries.

When I first lost weight I ate ice cream for breakfast a lot.

I like ice cream, but I could probably take it or leave it. Hubby on the other hand can plow gallons of it if it's around. I could probably make a pint last a week or more.
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options

Wurst burgers confuse my brain because I want it to taste like burger and not like brat. It's a mental thing.
  • spamarie
    Options

Wurst just means sausage. I'm so glad the German part of my degree has come in useful!
  • spamarie
    Options

Sehr gut! ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Sehr gut! ;)

Rusty!!!

Wohin geht Monica? An den See.
    Wo ist Peter? Im boot.
    Ich heisse Tami.

That's about all I remember. LOL
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Important poll question

Wurst just means sausage. I'm so glad the German part of my degree has come in useful!

Yes, but isn't it a sausage because of the casing? Or is any ground pork (or mostly pork) sausage, no matter how you package it? That's a genuine question.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Important poll question: Mel is getting a manicure. What color nails?
    Eggplant, maroon, or something else? (votes for pink will not be counted.)
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    Important poll question: Mel is getting a manicure. What color nails?
    Eggplant, maroon, or something else? (votes for pink will not be counted.)

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Dark teal with swirlies. ;)

x6yxo38ilp0c.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oh, I actually like the swirls. I wonder if they could do that with gray or silver on maroon polish. It would look like great for high school football Fridays around here. (Nothing against the teal. I could start with that and change to maroon.)
  • quiksylver296
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Oh, I actually like the swirls. I wonder if they could do that with gray or silver on maroon polish. It would look like great for high school football Fridays around here. (Nothing against the teal. I could start with that and change to maroon.)

Gel polish they can. Paint on the base color, then put small dots of the silver and swirl it. My gal uses a little metal tool to swirl it. Easy!