Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Happy Independence Day, American pals.

British Pal's, I am glad we've made up as countries over the last 150 years or so. :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    It's been a very rainy day here. I may need to rescue my chickens before they become ducks.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Happy Independence Day to my friends across the pond. I'm glad we get along better nowadays!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Happy 4 th! I’m celebrating the 4th by going to work. Today they placed large bags (the size of a fmly size of chips) of peanuts out for us to take.

If they are still out tonight I might have to take one! I probably won’t have time at work to eat them though. Part of me wonders at this gift.
    Shucking peanuts is such a messy task.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th! I'm in the UK, but know this is a celebratory day for you out there! B)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I had to look. The nearest Trader Joe's is in Asheville NC, 65 miles give or take. I think I see a field trip in my future because there's a chocolatier on Asheville with an awesome GF cheesecake and a Mast General Store and a great farmer's co-op.

Worth the drive!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    And the order uploaded funny.... feel free to rearranging mentally
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    pzzypjk7ug70.jpeg
    bfxmk5m6vsj0.jpeg
    uv4d7iaro7ey.jpeg
    lt782xrzzz4k.jpeg
    aim0z9a858xi.jpeg
    553s442k39u2.jpeg
    w35dr7ia0bo7.jpeg
    9pqns7w7n0q8.png

I didn’t die!!! Sadly, my phone got water behind the otter box cover and it stopped taking pics :(

Considering I haven’t trained since March - not super disappointed. Final time 1:46:22

Awesome! Congratulations!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Happy 4 th! I’m celebrating the 4th by going to work. Today they placed large bags (the size of a fmly size of chips) of peanuts out for us to take.

If they are still out tonight I might have to take one! I probably won’t have time at work to eat them though. Part of me wonders at this gift.
    Shucking peanuts is such a messy task.

But so rewarding!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    pzzypjk7ug70.jpeg
    bfxmk5m6vsj0.jpeg
    uv4d7iaro7ey.jpeg
    lt782xrzzz4k.jpeg
    aim0z9a858xi.jpeg
    553s442k39u2.jpeg
    w35dr7ia0bo7.jpeg
    9pqns7w7n0q8.png

I didn’t die!!! Sadly, my phone got water behind the otter box cover and it stopped taking pics :(

Considering I haven’t trained since March - not super disappointed. Final time 1:46:22

Great pics and great job!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    xy5evlsk9763.jpeg
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: reading the news today and saw where 3 poachers were eaten by lions somewhere in Africa. My first thought was "Go, lions!" and then I realized I should probably have felt bad for the poachers' families. And then I thought of Assassin Kitty bringing POF gifts.

Why is this a confession? Because I care more about both lions on Africa and some people on this thread than I do about my neighbors. There has to be something wrong with that. (I know this is a no judgment zone, but they are terrible people for terrorizing their own puppy by shooting off fireworks this week. They had the poor thing tied in the front porch while they were in the back yard.)

I am totally judging your neighbors. That is horrible. And I didn't see the lion/poacher thing but go Lions!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @becky3695 awesome job kicking butt on the marathon race! Looks like you had a blast.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Confession: reading the news today and saw where 3 poachers were eaten by lions somewhere in Africa. My first thought was "Go, lions!" and then I realized I should probably have felt bad for the poachers' families. And then I thought of Assassin Kitty bringing POF gifts.

Why is this a confession? Because I care more about both lions on Africa and some people on this thread than I do about my neighbors. There has to be something wrong with that. (I know this is a no judgment zone, but they are terrible people for terrorizing their own puppy by shooting off fireworks this week. They had the poor thing tied in the front porch while they were in the back yard.)

I like you better than most of my neighbors, too!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Aw, thanks, Becky!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rhino-poachers-eaten-by-lions_us_5b3e6cd4e4b05127ccf02c69

This is not where I read it yesterday, but it's in my news again today. And I'm still Team Lion and Team Rhino
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    When people from the US Midwest who complain about the cold weather and snow all winter then shift to complaining on social media about the very brief period of heat we get during the summer, I question why they are in my life.