Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I just washed the second bowl BC I really wanted tuna salad for lunch... Ramen girl just watched me wash the bowl... said nothing.

I am about to go wash it again now that I am finished with it and it is going in my desk drawer. Along with my fork and spoon. Great suggestion @quiksylver296 !

I am still FURIOUS! Hmmm, maybe I'm PMSing....

I'd steal the second one back, too.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yep, I would defo take my bowls back. Or post something in the break room telling everyone that their moms don't work there, so they need to clean up after themselves.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    When I came in this morning - the second bowl was clean and on the drying rack, but the sink was full of silverware. I just don't understand.

My bowl, fork and spoon are nicely hidden away in my drawer.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    When I came in this morning - the second bowl was clean and on the drying rack, but the sink was full of silverware. I just don't understand.

My bowl, fork and spoon are nicely hidden away in my drawer.

Most people are lazy, including me. I happen to also be conscientious, so I do the work to keep from feeling guilty. I have given up searching for any other explanation when laziness applies.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I failed at eating today. I missed breakfast, I almost missed lunch because of work, but ended up getting a wrap and eating it at my desk, and I can’t be bothered to cook tonight, Danny ordered food and I didn’t fancy anything on offer so I ended up having 2 hotdog rolls with soft cheese in. I’m really hungry, but I don’t have the will power to do anything about it.
    I didn’t have time to go food shopping this week, so silver lining is that we don’t have any chips or chocolate in the flat. But we don’t have bread or milk either. :# (hence the leftover hotdog rolls)
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I failed at eating today. I missed breakfast, I almost missed lunch because of work, but ended up getting a wrap and eating it at my desk, and I can’t be bothered to cook tonight, Danny ordered food and I didn’t fancy anything on offer so I ended up having 2 hotdog rolls with soft cheese in. I’m really hungry, but I don’t have the will power to do anything about it.
    I didn’t have time to go food shopping this week, so silver lining is that we don’t have any chips or chocolate in the flat. But we don’t have bread or milk either. :# (hence the leftover hotdog rolls)

Been there. Done that. Go shopping, Lois, but no chocolate or chips on the list. Buy dates and apples. You can sprinkle a little salt on the apple for that salty crunch craving.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Confession: After much thought, I have decided I do in fact want kids. (Just one, actually). I've approached the topic with DH, and have let him know I want one. He said he still doesn't, and now we're "too old" to even try. (30&31?? Hardly too old!). I have baby fever bad now. It's the worst case I've ever had. I've had it for like a week or two at a time before, and usually am able to brush it off by thinking of things like having no room, no money, diaper blowouts, sleepless nights, etc.

This bout has lasted 3 freaking months. And still going strong. It doesn't help that I did have a pregnancy scare earlier this month, and it left me feeling more bummed then relieved that it was just a scare. Any pointers on converting DH over to team baby? LOL. I know I need to tell him exactly how I feel. (I have, more or less on several occasions). But I need to set him down, and REALLY tell him. Like now. Just not sure where to lead in to get the best listening ear, ya know? MIL has been suggesting for years that I just tell him I'm going off BC, and leave protection up to him...(How my DH came to be) I'm not sure that's the best course of action , but it is getting highly tempting.

Ugh. So anyways. Any cute puppy pics to lighten this mood? Oh wait, then I'll have PUPPY fever too. :lol:

• Crafty_camper123
    Options
    Cute puppy pic. :heart:
    cute-wholesome-dog-puppy-memes-264-5909778d59bcf__700.jpg
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Don't tell my hubby that I posted this picture.
    dcduptyhpwhj.jpg
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    He looks a lot like my "oldest"! :heart: I have two Lab/German Shepherd Mixes! A black one and a brown one.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    Here's my puppies. And teh kitteh. dmchy7t74n4g.jpg
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    He looks a lot like my "oldest"! :heart: I have two Lab/German Shepherd Mixes! A black one and a brown one.

The Baroness is a 7 year old lab/pointer mix. Very upset with me for not being able to take our daily walks right now. She's a hunter and I am not to supposed to lift over 15 pounds, much less try to control a 70 lb dog that sees a squirrel or deer in the woods.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

The Baroness is a 7 year old lab/pointer mix. Very upset with me for not being able to take our daily walks right now. She's a hunter and I am not to supposed to lift over 15 pounds, much less try to control a 70 lb dog that sees a squirrel or deer in the woods.

I hear ya! I dont walk my dogs. They walk me! LOL. Especially if there is another dog, cat, rabbit, person.... Perhaps some back yard fetch is in order?

Hope you're recovering well though!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I am floored at how well she did that automated voice!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Made through surgery, just ate crackers and jello and am going back to sleep. See you when I wake up again.

Glad it went well and is over with. Hope you are feeling much better by now.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    This needs to go in a record book somewhere, but for now I'll put it here. Now, I'm not counting calories like I probably should. My husband has been prodding me to start again to get that last 10 off to get me to my goal. He said last night, "You should start counting again. It's helped me out a lot too, and really works well. I was wrong earlier when I said it was stupid. It really does work." That is all. :sunglasses:
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

She is my new favourite person! :lol:

I love how she said if you're an idiot press five! Then he's like repeat! Bwahahahaha.

Did you watch the one where she had a scammer believing she was Britney Spears at the end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_PG9PFZvUk

That was SO funny!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Ive been missing for a while... But I need to vent!

When I came to work at this office, I brought a nice glass bowl for heating soup, etc. My co-worker uses it every morning to make oatmeal and leaves it in his office all day... So, about a month ago I brought a second bowl. It is in another office with crusty ramen noodles. I really wanted to use MY ELFING BOWL! While I've been typing this - ramen noodle girl put the bowl in the sink and ran water in it... Did she wash it??? ELF NO!!!

I am really ready to work with people that clean up after themselves!

I leave before either of them -- I swear to DOG, that if those bowls are dirty in the sink tomorrow morning -they will disappear.

Yeah this is total *kitten*. I would be losing my mind!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

I love this picture! They all look quite cozy together!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options

I love this picture! They all look quite cozy together!

They are. They get along quite nicely. They might even like each other lol.