Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    What really motivated me to lose weight? Some woman I know that really annoys me lost weight and was getting thinner than me. Couldn't let that happen. Also glad that I'm now way thinner than her, as she gave up. I'm a horrible person.

I truly did start to lose weight because I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, BUT... deep down? I need to be thinner than my sister. She constantly made fun of me for being fat when we were kids. Recently, we were the same size for a while, and then she took off a few pounds.

This is war now.

• disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Also, not to judge, but more than one person said they throw out a bunch of food. Why? There are so many starving people in this world, and doesn't that waste money? Maybe I just don't have a big food budget.

My manager bought cookies and donuts for training sessions a few weeks ago. No one ate them and gave me 5 cookies to take home (I, at least, had the guts to say no to the donuts). 10 minutes into my drive home I ate 4 of the 200+ calorie cookies. I had to toss the last one out the window to prevent myself from eating it. For me, it was the only thing I could do to control myself.
    omg lol at throwing the cookie out the window. ..that is something I would need to do! When it comes to certain foods, I have no self restraint. I.e. If I buy Nutella, I will keep eating it out of jar with a spoon...so I can't buy it any more. Lol.

• FitForMaddy
    FitForMaddy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    For my cheat meal on Sunday, I had huevos rancheros from this Mexican place we love. I only ate half & took the rest to go. It's been sitting in the fridge & my wife said "Do NOT waste that, take it to work for breakfast today!"

So I did.

And I just dumped it in the garbage & made my egg white & salsa 100 cal breakfast.

GO YOU! lol
  • FitForMaddy
    Options
    cantobean wrote: »
    Confession: I'm constantly looking for the mirrors in the gym, not to check my form, but to make sure I don't like fat in my workout clothes. :neutral_face:

Lol I get you. No shame honey!
  • htowey
    htowey Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 cupcakes yesterday. 3 yellow cake with chocolate frosting cupcakes. they did not fit within my daily calories =[
  • FitForMaddy
    Options
    HawtTamale wrote: »
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.
    Same here. I also refuse to get butt a** naked during sex. It sucks really, very depressing and mood killing. It sucks even worse when your partner is frustrated by the fact that they cant see your breast etc because you wont take off your shirt. v.v t
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Last night, I realized that I was within a couple of hundred steps of 13,000 at 3 minutes until midnight. Cue fevered walking back and forth in my apartment to get to the higher number.

This is not the first time I have done that--if I can round up to the next 1000 steps, I will.
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I lick my measuring spoons. If I'm measuring out and logging 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, you better believe I'm getting every last smear of that! I'll also lick the knife I scraped the measuring spoon out with :) Sometimes I'll lick out the measuring cups, too.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    What really motivated me to lose weight? Some woman I know that really annoys me lost weight and was getting thinner than me. Couldn't let that happen. Also glad that I'm now way thinner than her, as she gave up. I'm a horrible person.

I truly did start to lose weight because I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, BUT... deep down? I need to be thinner than my sister. She constantly made fun of me for being fat when we were kids. Recently, we were the same size for a while, and then she took off a few pounds.

This is war now.

THIS! I was the fat sister when we were younger, and my oldest sister let me know all of the time. Now (outside of my baby sister who is a beautiful thin young woman) I'm the small sister. I won't lie it makes me feel really good. Especially considering that a few years ago, I lost about 20-25 pounds (of course I put it back on with an additional 5-10), and my oldest sister told me that she hoped I gained all of the weight back. Well this time it's staying off.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    I lick my measuring spoons. If I'm measuring out and logging 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, you better believe I'm getting every last smear of that! I'll also lick the knife I scraped the measuring spoon out with :) Sometimes I'll lick out the measuring cups, too.

I lick the spoon that I use to measure out my peanut butter. And I also lick the ice cream scooper after I've finished using it. You are not alone.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Last night, I realized that I was within a couple of hundred steps of 13,000 at 3 minutes until midnight. Cue fevered walking back and forth in my apartment to get to the higher number.

This is not the first time I have done that--if I can round up to the next 1000 steps, I will.

Ha! I've done this too.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Might have eaten ice cream for breakfast and logged it for lunch.

lol made me smile :)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    confession, I judge people big time for spelling "lose" as "loose."

Confession: I constantly edit my posts for spelling and grammar errors, and sometimes they still get through!

Guilty. And it drives me insane when I go back too late to edit them. My husband refers to me as a "Grammar Nazi". I don't take it as a compliment.

• 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Confession: My mother pissed me off last night so instead of going to bed I ate two big bowls of ice cream (and didn't log), knowing full well why I was doing what I was doing. Then I laid in bed being pissed at my mom and being pissed at myself for eating all that ice cream. Now I'm just sleepy.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I torture myself watching food-related TV. I can't stop watching Top Chef, Masterchef, Chopped, The Taste, Cutthroat Kitchen.....

It's like I have to be near food even if I'm not eating it.
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I bring my lunch in and I try not to pack sweets. I had two cups of free hot chocolate at work today to curb the urge for chocolate (not the good stuff, the add water to the package stuff). Glod bless you for eating the powder. Ugh lol.

• Dionysos4
    Dionysos4 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When I splurge, it's common for me to eat 5,000 calories in a sitting.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    *deep breath*

- I am rarely in pictures. I delete them all if I can get my hands on it. I have this one from Disney because I sucked in and posed and even then I cropped my arm and legs out. I can't. My kids will have no pictures of me at all. I take the pictures of my family so I am behind the camera
    - I am missing my nephew's wedding partly because it is far away and would be hard to get to but also because I can't go dress shopping or be in pictures that I can't edit.
    - I think I look alright in the mirror and I like my hair, makeup, clothes...then my kids will take a picture when playing with my phone and I want to die of embarrassment.
    - I wish my husband wouldn't be interested in sex to help motivate me to loose (just kidding!) lose weight.
    - I don't have boobs or a nice butt to show off. I have considered a boob job. If only it was cheaper.
    - I work from home and I have read this entire thread while working (waiting for things to load) and y'all are hilarious. Ok not a confession but true.
    - I eat around 1300K a day I think and I record everything. I think my weight is more due to inactivity but I don't wanna work out during lunch 'cause Friends is on Netflix and the couch is like right there!
    - I stopped using MFP and going to the gym for several months, I am back now and I will make the changes to help the weight
    - I am pushing my husband to get a vasectomy because I am desperately hoping that the the birth control is the ONLY reason I am fat.
    - I want to have friends here to help be accountable.
  • Dionysos4
    Dionysos4 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    - I am pushing my husband to get a vasectomy because I am desperately hoping that the the birth control is the ONLY reason I am fat.

Question out of curiosity: is birth control a source of calories?
  • sssgilber
    sssgilber Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Slogging through W4D1 of C25K today, the thought that kept me going was, "Imagine how surprised your colleagues will be when they hear you dropped dead while running. They always thought you'd choke to death on donuts."