Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    New confession: last night I ate a big meal because my boyfriend and I went out to eat. I also ate a lot of chocolate yesterday and couldn't fit a workout in due to my gym's hours. After all this I wasn't super stuffed, but well over calories. Knowing I wanted to go to the gym this morning, I intentionally let myself oversleep so I wouldn't have enough time to eat breakfast. I figured I'd just go off of the energy consumed yesterday. I'm going to work about half an hour after the gym, so I'll probably just have a small breakfast in that half hour
  • earthboundmisfit
    earthboundmisfit Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I sometimes douse food with household cleaners to prevent me from eating it. My mother would be so ashamed of me for wasting food.
  • LandyBreigh
    LandyBreigh Posts: 207 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I wait for my hubsand and bonus child to go to bed and then have my snacks. I always leave enough calories to have a double serving of frozen yogurt with chocolate chips and Hershey's SF chocolate syrup. And sometimes I get a little irritated when they don't go to bed on time. I never let them know I'm irritated though.
  • LandyBreigh
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I sometimes douse food with household cleaners to prevent me from eating it. My mother would be so ashamed of me for wasting food.

I love frosting from the can. Once, I made a cake and had a lot of it left over. I poured Dawn dishwashing liquid in the container, stuffed dirty paper towels in it, then put the top on it and trashed it.

If I hadn't done that, I would have taken the container out in the middle of the night and eaten the frosting.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I wait for my hubsand and bonus child to go to bed and then have my snacks. I always leave enough calories to have a double serving of frozen yogurt with chocolate chips and Hershey's SF chocolate syrup. And sometimes I get a little irritated when they don't go to bed on time. I never let them know I'm irritated though.

Bonus child?!?
  • LandyBreigh
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

Bonus child?!?

She's my Step Daughter, but I've been a 'step' child many times over and never liked the word. So I call her my bonus child. :smiley:
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options

Bonus child?!?

That's what my friend calls her stepkids--maybe that's her situation?

For the confession: I get very, very, very annoyed when people suggest getting food. I have hardly eaten out in the time that I've been dieting, and only at places like McDonald's where the calorie counts are displayed.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options

Bonus child?!?

She's my Step Daughter, but I've been a 'step' child many times over and never liked the word. So I call her my bonus child. :smiley:

Ohhhh haha! That's actually really cute and clever.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    [Can't get them here. I'm safe.
    Plus they know not to escalate with me.

I once ducktaped my roomate to the back of a bus in dowtown Baltimore for eating my C&C Teriaki Takeout. They know the stories.

[/quote]

Clearly you are not a person to mess with! Love that story. :)
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    CATCAT77 wrote: »
    well since we are confession .This might be TMI i was running up and down flight of stairs in my with my top off and i hit both of my eyes with my boobs .fell down laughing so hard got up ran to my flopped back on my bed and hit my eyes again.And i did not get black eyes from it .

Bless you for sharing.... Laughing with you.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working away in the states and have spent a lot of time away in the last 9 months and I'm sick of eating out and sick of my colleagues, in my last 3 week stint I got a lot of takeaways. When doing my expenses I realised for 4 consecutive lunch and dinners I had eaten at panera bread, and a total of 9 receipts from there and similar from Moe's/Chipotle (and we get lunch brought in mon-fri). I think I might need to vary it up a bit.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

I get absolutely PO, when my female coworkers (all of the males are in excellent shape) complain about genetics and how they can't lose weight, while finishing off large bags of potato chips, multiple granola bars, fig newtons, soda, star bucks, and entire packs of cookies BEFORE LUNCH. For lunch they drink smoothies and eat salads covered with tons of dressing, bacon and anything else to add massive calories.

Then what really, REALLY REALLY gets under my skin, is how they openly criticize my eating habits and diet. They tell me how unhealthy I am for high protein or using IF. How it is terrible to be obsessed with staying in shape. Then they go back to whining about how diets don't work.

I feel like
    XrpO55P.gif?1
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »

I get absolutely PO, when my female coworkers (all of the males are in excellent shape) complain about genetics and how they can't lose weight, while finishing off large bags of potato chips, multiple granola bars, fig newtons, soda, star bucks, and entire packs of cookies BEFORE LUNCH. For lunch they drink smoothies and eat salads covered with tons of dressing, bacon and anything else to add massive calories.

Then what really, REALLY REALLY gets under my skin, is how they openly criticize my eating habits and diet. They tell me how unhealthy I am for high protein or using IF. How it is terrible to be obsessed with staying in shape. Then they go back to whining about how diets don't work.

I feel like
    XrpO55P.gif?1

That would annoy me too!
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options

Bonus child?!?

I really like that, bonus child. Sorry but I have to steal that, I have 3 bonus children. :) I never knew what to call them, because I don't like step-child either (always reminds me of my mom telling me she'd beat me like a red headed step child - jokingly of course). My husband calls my kid his, but his children are older.

Confession: My husband and I have 7 children combined, and we are trying for #8. Current childrens ages are 16, 13, 11 <-- his, and mine are 11, 8, 6, and my baby will be 4 next month. I hate it when people ask "don't you have cable TV?", why do people ask that? It used to be normal to have a large family, but I guess not anymore.

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I crave salt to the point where I always blow through what MFP says my sodium level should be. But then, my blood pressure is always low, so I tend not to worry about it.
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating an awesome 3.1lb loss with an Irish Cream coffee - and feeling great about it. Happy weekend, everyone!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    AshC1023 wrote: »

Bonus child?!?

I really like that, bonus child. Sorry but I have to steal that, I have 3 bonus children. :) I never knew what to call them, because I don't like step-child either (always reminds me of my mom telling me she'd beat me like a red headed step child - jokingly of course). My husband calls my kid his, but his children are older.

Confession: My husband and I have 7 children combined, and we are trying for #8. Current childrens ages are 16, 13, 11 <-- his, and mine are 11, 8, 6, and my baby will be 4 next month. I hate it when people ask "don't you have cable TV?", why do people ask that? It used to be normal to have a large family, but I guess not anymore.

giphy.gif
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    We have more than the Brady bunch, and I have 2 sons and 2 daughters, he has 2 daughters and 1 son. And no housekeeper...now I want a housekeeper, thanks Tincan.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I enjoy doing this alone in my room regularly... and by regularly I mean everyday!

tumblr_muv8gqeVHz1rjlg6ro7_250.gif
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when I'm hungry and out of calories, I read other people's diary's and imagine what it's like to eat those meals.