Is deleting somebody for being Canadian a legitimate reason?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The Canadian exhibit at EPCOT literally makes me sick.

what?
    did you puke on a faux mountie?
    lol

No. They have a narrated program in this huge, panoramic building and it's like watching 3D and gives me motion suckness.

But Martin Short narrates, so ...
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Damnit. Throwing out my salad and heading to Smoke's Poutinerie for some Triple Pork Poutine. Droooooooooool.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    After reading this whole thread, all I can think about now is Poutine.... smothered in maple syrup, with a side of bacon. Thanks.

:drinker: cheers to us Canadians! :happy:

THIS!!
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Only if you don't make fun of them first. Like telling them

The tragedy of Canadia is they could have had British culture, French cooking, and American technology, but instead they got American culture, British cooking, and French technology.

Or

Canadia is just like America... only poor
    Canadia? ROTFLMO!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Not sure where so many of you Canadian bashing people live, but without Canada we wouldn't have TD Bank, MAC cosmetics, Lululemon, Blackberry, Unibroue, Tim Horton's, great hockey competition, Captain Kirk, John Candy, Eugene Levy (thousands of more comedians and actors), Rush, etc... The list can go on and on and on and on.
    But then you had to send us Justin Bieber and ruin it all.

Yes but the American Usher discovered him and THOUGHT he had talent.... I totally blame US for that one....
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm not afraid of canadians. I'm just afraid of Canada. It looks so wildernessey in travel brochures. Plus the hockey makes me think rageful. Plus even though they appear to have much of the same geography our northern states do, they don't mention big foot as much as americans are willing to admit?... which makes me think they are giving him asylum. So yeah, if I weren't afraid of being confronted in the wild near a cliff or grove of blair witchey trees by big foot in a hockey mask, I'd go get me some real authentic maple syrup to peddle here in LA for the cleanses, but my new all organical version.

Yep it is all wildernessy....and we live in igloos too......hehehe....I'd smuggle you some Maple syrup to LA but I would have to come with it....to freaking cold here!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i think canadians are upset that the USA does as well as they do against them in hockey when its a sport that is an afterthought in our country.
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOL, this is the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen....can we say ignorant and uneducated?

i know, right?!

OP must be some sort of *kitten*.

LMAOOOOOOO that was funny OP
  • WalkingAway2013
    Options
    Was OP 1st post a joke? I think this may be a joke thread. But it does get me a bit when I hear some Americans don't like us. Being Canadian is a gift. I am so fortunate to have been born here <3 Its a great country filled with great values & good people.

I read a thread on mfp where someone was asking medical advice and said don't say go for tests because I can't afford it. that's so sad, I have had the best care free (I pay taxes, so its not free but you don't have to pay for a medical bill) and I've used quite a bit of the health care $. I am 110% happy my children were born here and get to have the best of everything (as long as they don't elect someone like Harper)

You can ask me anything about Canada and I won't have anything to say I hate other than our neighbours thoughts on us...

Has anyone seen when Rick Mercer Talking to Americans? LOL http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rick+mercer+talking+to+americans&oq=rick+m&gs_l=youtube.1.1.0l4j0i3j0l5.17.17.0.1832.1.1.0.0.0.0.150.150.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.2e4M6ug8EE4

It's a joke. And it's OK. Because we Canadians have an awesome sense of humor.

No. It's because us Canadians have an awesome sense of humour.
    Along with excellent spelling skills where we don't drop vowels.
  • WalkingAway2013
    Options
    Not sure where so many of you Canadian bashing people live, but without Canada we wouldn't have TD Bank, MAC cosmetics, Lululemon, Blackberry, Unibroue, Tim Horton's, great hockey competition, Captain Kirk, John Candy, Eugene Levy (thousands of more comedians and actors), Rush, etc... The list can go on and on and on and on.

Yes but the American Usher discovered him and THOUGHT he had talent.... I totally blame US for that one....

Me too!
  • rml_16
    Options

Y'all birthed him. The end.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm not afraid of canadians. I'm just afraid of Canada. It looks so wildernessey in travel brochures. Plus the hockey makes me think rageful. Plus even though they appear to have much of the same geography our northern states do, they don't mention big foot as much as americans are willing to admit?... which makes me think they are giving him asylum. So yeah, if I weren't afraid of being confronted in the wild near a cliff or grove of blair witchey trees by big foot in a hockey mask, I'd go get me some real authentic maple syrup to peddle here in LA for the cleanses, but my new all organical version.

Yep it is all wildernessy....and we live in igloos too......hehehe....I'd smuggle you some Maple syrup to LA but I would have to come with it....to freaking cold here!

Pfffft! Come on now, how dumb do you think I am? Everyone knows the igloos are in alaska and every alaskan has one.
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    If y'all don't want to play nice, then I suggest ya just take your toys and go home.... Canada Rocks!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options

Ok, ok... fair enough... what's your excuse for Rebecca Black?
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber is our gift to you.....please don't return him, it would be rude. :glasses:
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Canadian Girls Kick *kitten*.....

If you need confirmation just ask us!

This
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber is our gift to you.....please don't return him, it would be rude. :glasses:

one word: "regift"

I think the Japanese would love him
  • rml_16
    Options

one word: "regift"

I think the Japanese would love him
    They do like blond women.
  • rml_16
    Options

Yes but the American Usher discovered him
    and THOUGHT he had talent.... I totally blame US for that one....

Ok, ok... fair enough... what's your excuse for Rebecca Black?
    Never heard of her.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9wrxjqpUU1qg01ioo1_500.gif

Love that music video, I know the blonde :smile: