• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    flatlndr wrote: »
    Three or four days a week I have a smoothie in place of a meal. I use spinach/kale, berries, a banana, chia seeds and almond milk. Its usually in the evening because sometimes I am not that hungry, but I want something sweet and nutritionally sound.
    Banana 120, chia seeds 1 tbs 60, almond milk 1 c. 60, spinach 20, kale 35, berries 70 =365

yes....I am aware of that...It fits in my daily. :\

But for ME, I would rather have chocolate! :smiley: laughs

wait, OR cheesecake!!!

Or cheesecake with chocolate?!?
    Okay, IN!
    ow3yv101ewum.jpeg

+2 :D

3392---0.jpg

Oh drool, I NEED this!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    flatlndr wrote: »
    Three or four days a week I have a smoothie in place of a meal. I use spinach/kale, berries, a banana, chia seeds and almond milk. Its usually in the evening because sometimes I am not that hungry, but I want something sweet and nutritionally sound.
    Banana 120, chia seeds 1 tbs 60, almond milk 1 c. 60, spinach 20, kale 35, berries 70 =365

yes....I am aware of that...It fits in my daily. :\

But for ME, I would rather have chocolate! :smiley: laughs

wait, OR cheesecake!!!

Or cheesecake with chocolate?!?
    Okay, IN!
    ow3yv101ewum.jpeg

Grabbing a fork. I'll be right over!

• Dthomas1979
    Options
    yummy i want some.... chocolate is my weakness..... :p
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    yummy i want some.... chocolate is my weakness..... :p

You can still have chocolate and all the other foods you love, just fit it into your calorie goal. :)
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    there are only 2 things in the logs for exersize cardio and strength.. is there a place I can record the other stuff like stretching and things for calorie count?

How about just doing some ACTUAL EXERCISE?

It seems like you are looking for ways to cheat the system. You are only cheating yourself.
  • Dthomas1979
    Dthomas1979 Posts: 20
    edited February 2015
    Options
    OK

• Dthomas1979
    Dthomas1979 Posts: 20
    edited February 2015
    Options
    K
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    there are only 2 things in the logs for exercise cardio and strength.. is there a place I can record the other stuff like stretching and things for calorie count?

It seems like you are looking for ways to cheat the system. You are only cheating yourself.

no I am not trying to look for ways out or to cheat anything....
    that's why I started a belly dance workout at home... which works your abs, your lower tummy, your arms, your legs, it also strengthens things so yes I am exercising just not the kind of normal exercising like in a gym. I have 2 children and I just cant sneak off to the gym to exercise I don't mean to come off as smart or snappy I am sorry if it is taken that way but there are different situations for different people and no I am not making excuses I am trying to figure out the best way I can exercise for my situation....

Working out at home is fine. There are tons of things you can do. The belly dancing workout sounds good. Target always have cheap workout DVDs if you're ever looking for something different. I know several people who use the site fitnessblender.com for home workouts, too. Just remember to take some of the calories MFP gives you off when you log exercise. They're usually way too high. If MFP tells me I burned 400 calories, I change it to 200 or 250.
  • Dthomas1979
    Options
    there are only 2 things in the logs for exercise cardio and strength.. is there a place I can record the other stuff like stretching and things for calorie count?

no I am not trying to look for ways out or to cheat anything....
    that's why I started a belly dance workout at home... which works your abs, your lower tummy, your arms, your legs, it also strengthens things so yes I am exercising just not the kind of normal exercising like in a gym. I have 2 children and I just cant sneak off to the gym to exercise I don't mean to come off as smart or snappy I am sorry if it is taken that way but there are different situations for different people and no I am not making excuses I am trying to figure out the best way I can exercise for my situation....

Working out at home is fine. There are tons of things you can do. The belly dancing workout sounds good. Target always have cheap workout DVDs if you're ever looking for something different. I know several people who use the site fitnessblender.com for home workouts, too. Just remember to take some of the calories MFP gives you off when you log exercise. They're usually way too high. If MFP tells me I burned 400 calories, I change it to 200 or 250.

thank you very much........
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with working out at home--belly dancing can be a great workout if you are doing it correctly.

There is also nothing wrong with a mother taking an hour every day to take care of herself. There is nothing "sneaky" about taking some adult time for yourself.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    As a mama of four who didn't use to eat breakfast, I do make smoothies for the work week for breakfast, but I eventually plan to start doing overnight oats or something like that. For a blender full (2 servings) I use 1 cup kale, 1 medium banana, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, and either a few strawberries or 1/2 apple. It runs me 285 calories, gives me protein, veggies, calcium, etc. I'm hungry by 11:30 though and have something really filling and home made (like my chicken/kale soups that I make tons of with lots of different variations every couple of weekends and freeze).