Just ate a full container of grapes...

Options
dont know how i should feel about this...
i couldnt help myself they were so goood :(

Replies

• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Yum!

Well. I guess self control is important. Think on why you couldn't stop, bit don't beat yourself up. We're only human and we all have our slips. All you can do is accept, process, and move along.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I do this with cherries. Just log your grapes and move on :smile:
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    500g of grapes lol.
    Thanks! I dont regret it, just went over my calorie intake because of it lol
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Well that sucks. That's a ton of calories.

Yes, loving the positivity :wink:
  • caraechris
    caraechris Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just shake it off :)
    Sure, you ate a bunch of grapes, but they're healthy and yummy! No big deal!
  • Christine_72
    Options
    I'd feel worse if I ate a whole chocolate cake lol At least you've gained some decent nutrition from your grapes :smile:
  • AndreaWhite611
    AndreaWhite611 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Raspberries are my thing. I wouldn't worry about it :)
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Don't worry!!! I've been know to eat 3lb of cherries, 4 boxes of blueberries from the supermarket and a whole box of strawberries...it's fruit and it's good for you...rather eat that than stuff yourself with greasy fatty crap right?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    The OP must be addicted to sugar.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »
    The OP must be addicted to sugar.

Not possible. Sugar from grapes is not addictive. Sugar from grape candy is.

Oh yes, I had forgotten the rules ;) My apologies.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    I'd feel worse if I ate a whole chocolate cake lol At least you've gained some decent nutrition from your grapes :smile:

Eh. Grapes are mostly sugar and water. Which is cool, I got a date with some Greek yogurt and grapes for a snack later. But...just saying
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    Options
    There is good fat and bad fat...the one I am referring to is the bad kind...id rather stuff myself with plenty of fruit than eat pizza, cake, fried food and etc..
  • Christine_72
    Options
    There is good fat and bad fat...the one I am referring to is the bad kind...id rather stuff myself with plenty of fruit than eat pizza, cake, fried food and etc..

yeah me too

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options

I'd rather eat a balance of foods, none of which are demonized as "bad", enjoying what I like and remain in a calorie deficit.

I'm off to get pizza and cake.
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    Options
    Well that's up to you. I have the right to make my own choices and so do you. No one is telling you to follow me. I'm expressing my body feels happy when I provide it with fruit instead.