Just ate a full container of grapes...

Options

Replies

• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    There is good fat and bad fat...the one I am referring to is the bad kind...id rather stuff myself with plenty of fruit than eat pizza, cake, fried food and etc..

Pizza is a fairly balanced food actually, with fats, protein, and carbs all having the potential to be eaten in amounts that fit your needs. Thin crust, full fat cheese, chicken, spinach, banana peppers, and tomatoes is my go to.

Nothing bad about that. More nutrition than a bunch of grapes.
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    <shrugs> The recommended number of calories is a guideline based on the information you entered in a program, taking into account your current weight, your goal weight, your activity level, and the pace at which you want to lose. There are a lot of variables. Did you enjoy the grapes? All of them? If so, embrace it and move on. If not, reflect on why you kept eating after you stopped enjoying them, then move on. It takes 3500 calories above and beyond what you burn to add up to a pound. A one-day, one-off of ?? <250?? calories isn't going to result in a 50 pound gain. And if you're that worried about it, kick up the activity to exercise them off.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    There is good fat and bad fat...the one I am referring to is the bad kind...id rather stuff myself with plenty of fruit than eat pizza, cake, fried food and etc..

Pizza is a fairly balanced food actually, with fats, protein, and carbs all having the potential to be eaten in amounts that fit your needs. Thin crust, full fat cheese, chicken, spinach, banana peppers, and tomatoes is my go to.

zppv99a3b1q2.jpg

I'm so bad.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Don't worry!!! I've been know to eat 3lb of cherries, 4 boxes of blueberries from the supermarket and a whole box of strawberries...it's fruit and it's good for you...rather eat that than stuff yourself with greasy fatty crap right?

I bet your toilet was upset.
  • Daiako
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »

zppv99a3b1q2.jpg

I'm so bad.

Already dead. So...uh. You should give that to me. Since you're dead and all from all those bad fats. Thanks in advance.

• KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lol...you peeps just enjoy your pizza and cake ok. I'll enjoy my fruits. Thank you very much :)
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    Options
    Milk, cheese, deep fried oil things , all that dairy & oil really is all not good for our digestion and hard for the body.
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't dwell on it too much. One day of going over your calorie goals won't hurt you. Make your peace with it and move on. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    Options
    Those food are what makes people fat
  • Daiako
    Options
    Milk, cheese, deep fried oil things , all that dairy & oil really is all not good for our digestion and hard for the body.

Dairy tho? Dairy?!

I'm willing to conced it's hard on your digestion/body cause I don't know you...but it isn't hard on my body at all.

Your problem isn't that you don't eat those things, it's your blanket statements trying to encompass a bunch of bodies you know nothing about.

• Daiako
    Options
    Those food are what makes people fat

Grapes?
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »

zppv99a3b1q2.jpg

I'm so bad.

Already dead. So...uh. You should give that to me. Since you're dead and all from all those bad fats. Thanks in advance.

Why is there jellyfish on your pizza? ;)

To OP: Publix sells a cotton candy flavored grape. I had to stop myself from eating an entire bag in one sitting. THEY ARE DELICIOUS.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options

Ha! I pulled through.

qvmg54jcx53t.jpg

I managed to digest this fine. I guess I'm going to be the size of a house when I wake up.

SIGH.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options

How's that orthorexia workin' for you?
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Damn.
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Damn.

If this is referring to the direction this thread has gone, my only advice is "You'll get used to it."
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    memelendy wrote: »
    Damn.

If this is referring to the direction this thread has gone, my only advice is "You'll get used to it."

Yes hahaha. I left for an hour and all this was quite shocking lol! Entertaining tho not gona lie.