Just ate a full container of grapes...

Options

Replies

• Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    dont know how i should feel about this...
    i couldnt help myself they were so goood :(

On the positive side it was not a slab of chocolate.

I am half way through my 500g but you have inspired me to stop lol

• AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Damn it guys I had to go back and read through this whole thing.

Also,
    Haven't read through the comments, so I'm not sure if it's been said but... Grapes are like natural laxatives, You'll probably poop them out so no worries! ;)

Grapes of Wrath!

...Back to work.
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Silentfool wrote: »

Lol i am glad i helped someone in this post because the rest of this is very *kitten* :(
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Lol i am glad i helped someone in this post because the rest of this is very *kitten* :(

Is...is that a joke?

Or just unfortunate phrasing?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Too much food makes us fat. No food in isolation is going to make you fat as long as you maintain a deficit.
    That actually does not make no sense at all. So you are saying you can bunch of icecream and not have it affect you in any way?? Actually you can have as much fruits and vegetables and naturl grains you want ( and I'm talking lbs of fruit + vegetables + rice/starch a day ) and maintain and perhaps even lose weight on it. It's the meat, dairy, and excess oil, and unnecessary processed junk we put in our bodies that makes us fat!

Let me guess, you follow Freelee on Youtube?!

Why does it matter if I do or don't?

because freelee is a fruitcake :disappointed:

See, I was gonna go with Freelee is a frigging moron and needs the help of a qualified therapist to help her with her eating disorders

Freelee isn't a total moron. She (along with her bananas boyfriend) is a remarkably effective self-promoter/marketer...(marketeer?...musketeer?...something like that).
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Okay. Let me try this again without any quoting.

OP seems to be of the mind that 'a lot' of anything is bad.

kitkat seems to think 'anything that is not fruits or vegetables' is bad.

My point is that neither is correct. You can eat 'a lot' of anything. Even 'a lot' of cake. Both will give you nutrition... some of the same nutrition, some different. But if you're going to eat 'a lot' of something and you don't want to be done for the day or go over your calories, 'a lot' of fruits and/or vegetables, lean meats, etc is going to be easier to do and stay within your goals.

I'm trying to point out to OP that eating is okay, and to kitkat cake is okay.

(I have a feeling here, that OP probably already got the message toward the start of this thread, and kitkat never will, but eh -- tried!)

(also have the urge to draw 'Alot of Grapes')

I love this alot.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Hey, you're back!

So how was later that night/the next day?
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Again, I will stick to my fruits. Thank you very much :smile:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

genuinely curious :smile: . Is fruit all you eat? What about meat, vegies, grains etc

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    flatlndr wrote: »
    There is good fat and bad fat...the one I am referring to is the bad kind...id rather stuff myself with plenty of fruit than eat pizza, cake, fried food and etc..

Pizza is a fairly balanced food actually, with fats, protein, and carbs all having the potential to be eaten in amounts that fit your needs. Thin crust, full fat cheese, chicken, spinach, banana peppers, and tomatoes is my go to.

Nothing bad about that. More nutrition than a bunch of grapes.

Now I'm hungry!

Right? I went out and bought garlic naan and a nice mozza, made some pizza sauce, and I'm slow cooking for chicken breast in chipotle honey sauce to make some 'pizza' tomorrow. Got red peppers, banana peppers, and spinach on deck too.

Such bad food. Already dead. If only I was #LeanandhealthylikeKitKat

What time should I be there?
  • Daiako
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    flatlndr wrote: »
    There is good fat and bad fat...the one I am referring to is the bad kind...id rather stuff myself with plenty of fruit than eat pizza, cake, fried food and etc..

Pizza is a fairly balanced food actually, with fats, protein, and carbs all having the potential to be eaten in amounts that fit your needs. Thin crust, full fat cheese, chicken, spinach, banana peppers, and tomatoes is my go to.

Nothing bad about that. More nutrition than a bunch of grapes.

Now I'm hungry!

Right? I went out and bought garlic naan and a nice mozza, made some pizza sauce, and I'm slow cooking for chicken breast in chipotle honey sauce to make some 'pizza' tomorrow. Got red peppers, banana peppers, and spinach on deck too.

Such bad food. Already dead. If only I was #LeanandhealthylikeKitKat

What time should I be there?

I'm sorry. I ated it (Mine and half my husband's because if you don't watch your pizza around these parts it will get inhaled.)

It was pretty damn fantastic, not gonna lie. The naan was crisp but chewy on the inside with a nice light garlic flavor, the cheese was nice and bubbly, just a touch browned, and I ended up using some uncured pepperoni, which was nice and not as salty as pepperoni usually is.

Damn. I'm hungry all of a sudden.
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    edited February 2015
    Options

genuinely curious :smile: . Is fruit all you eat? What about meat, vegies, grains etc

I eat variety fruits, veggies, legumes, nuts/nut butter, and some grains, quality dark chocolate, almond milk. I don't eat meat and rarely dairy.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

DYEFreelee?
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options

I eat variety fruits, veggies, legumes, nuts/nut butter, and some grains, quality dark chocolate, almond milk. I don't eat meat and rarely dairy.

And how close has that diet brought you to looking like Carla Ossa?
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

WWCOD?
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    Options

What are you trying to imply? So what if I decide on my profile picture. It's none of your business! Calm down, stop attacking me just because you aren't satisfied with your "diet" and how it's going!
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Is...is that a joke?

Or just unfortunate phrasing?

unfortunate phrasing lol its entertaining!
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

Hey, you're back!

So how was later that night/the next day?

It was just the same as every other day haha nothing different at all :)
  • Daiako
    Options

What are you trying to imply? So what if I decide on my profile picture. It's none of your business! Calm down, stop attacking me just because you aren't satisfied with your "diet" and how it's going!

When you go around making statements about how you're probably fitter and whatnot than other people you should really expect the fact that you're hiding behind some model's picture to be a topic of discussion. Stones in glass houses and all that.