Most excellent!
  • scubagram
    scubagram Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!
  • candysleirer
    candysleirer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Really great dedication! Very inspirational to see your success. Thanks for sharing!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant :)
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    NikonPal, I feel extremely privileged to "know" you. Your story and all our interactions have been such a positive influence in my own journey.
    You, my friend, represent everything that is nobile in humanity. You have realized that you hold the power to change your thoughts, your habits, your life and in the end your destiny. You made a battle plan and stuck to it and proved that it is mind over matter.
    I can't wait to read the rest of the story and please include those pictures of your meals because more people need to see that you didn't eat a diet, you celebrated your body with food! Stay close, we need your wisdom and guidance:)
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW… those were some pretty flattering comments. Thank you so much. I feel the same way…you are great at encouraging others!

I’m taking your advice re: the food photos and posting a small sample of what I eat. I’m sure some people think I starved myself, instead of eating like a king every day – several times a day!

Have a great night!

MyBreakfastRecipes1_zpsc5ce6454.jpg

MealSamples_border_zps65f882d4.jpg

20150117_080339_breakfast_blank_zpsbd0e95a6.jpg

20150118_092447_breakfastingredients_zpsa045584d.jpg

20150113_084952_breakfast_1_zpsd32914fb.jpg

• Panda307
    Panda307 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!! and thank you for the food recommendations looks delicious!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! As Danelutza said it has been a pleasure chatting to you daily and your meals are always mouthwatering. You are an inspiration and motivational to many of us showing that weight loss is achievable to us all. It's a matter of choices and priorities. You rock!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all!
    I congratulate you
  • Jewels416
    Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It is amazing the success you've had in such a short time. In the month that I've been doing MFP I look forward to your posts and your words of wisdom. Thank you for being a 'friend' and sharing so much of yourself with all of us.
  • moonnstarstx
    moonnstarstx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!!! It is so inspiring to see people like you who have succeeded with weightloss. I know for me its a constant battle and it makes me so happy to see when someone succeeds in their journey!!
  • miller3065
    miller3065 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Wow! :D Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!! You look great1
  • IslandSneezerooo
    IslandSneezerooo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm just 2.5 weeks into my transformation, down 4.5 lbs, and I have a BMI of 49 right now so I have a LONG way to go. Success stories like this are what keeps me going. Thanks for sharing.

Those meals look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing... I'd love to see more meal inspirations... I tend to get stuck on the same foods and bored... LOVE fresh organic veggies and fruit, what a great idea to include them with every meal. Seems obvious, but I seriously never thought of eating veggies for breakfast. Gonna go check out your profile. :smiley:
  • Paperchains38
    Paperchains38 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic and your meals look so appetising, i might have a go at making some of them myself.
  • JackyvanH
    Options
    :D AMAZING!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Def can relate to you and we started around the same time. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and congratulations on amazing achievement.
  • martsma
    martsma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Very encouraging.
  • bharatirats
    bharatirats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great .......cannot explain with words....
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great post, The suit is a very dashing. #swag I wish guys would take a cue, never out of style :) Say no to skinny jeans haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!