What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• amyjWitt
    amyjWitt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really like veins in the forearms and hands 😂
    Strong shoulders
    Genuine smile
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Danw586 wrote: »
    If she can tell me about the last book she read.

Sounds like a low standard, right?

I also interview potential employees and ask them the same question...9 out of 10 can't tell me (mostly people with engineering degrees).

To be honest Dan I'm still burnt out from college textbooks, and reading was a favorite hobby of mine prior to then. So could be that! Just my 2 cents.

@iMago I've been meaning to check out House of Leaves tho that you recommended!

it's my favorite book.
    I've got a video somewhere I've posted before (will try to find and post again) of when i met the author and got to ask him a question and i really think it tied in with some of the themes of the book nicely too. maybe it'll help sway you into attempting it finally.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

I also interview potential employees and ask them the same question...9 out of 10 can't tell me (mostly people with engineering degrees).

To be honest Dan I'm still burnt out from college textbooks, and reading was a favorite hobby of mine prior to then. So could be that! Just my 2 cents.

Tankypoo, you know @alywei3773 finally got me to do what even iMago couldn’t? Finally reading Vonnegut.

What?? How??? Did she promise you bourbon?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Tankypoo, you know @alywei3773 finally got me to do what even iMago couldn’t? Finally reading Vonnegut.

She gave me some fashion advice and some bourbon and promised me I’d love it.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Apparently my weakness is men who treat me poorly :neutral:

WTF so bad seeds MURR
  • Darryl4126
    Options

Love your fricken username
  • Darryl4126
    Options
    Awesome smile an sexy eyes,, pretty much a women with confidence an zest ...MURR
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Was it "Never ever wear or buy a bra ever again" advice?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Was it "Never ever wear or buy a bra ever again" advice?

Potato!
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

I just got done reading Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson. Took me ages to get through because I kept getting angry and putting it down. It’s very good though!

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.

• daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Thick thighs that save lives
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Zita2019 wrote: »
    “It’s hard to resist a bad boy who’s a good man “

Hard to resist a naughty girl who is a great woman as well.
  • FriendlyNeighborhoodEngineer
    Options
    Can stand the sight of me hahaha
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    i enjoy a man who isn’t too picky. However he must be over six feet, made of muscle, hard to tame, gorgeous, super sexy totally alpha, mean to everyone, and totally infatuated with me and only me. Plus have an excellent job with 401k and good insurance. Dental insurance is a plus.

Dental is cheap. What about vision?

I had lasik but my kids need braces.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

This is one on my list.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Thick thighs that save lives

Nurse during the day, pole dancer at night?
  • FriendlyNeighborhoodEngineer
    Options
    Sincerity & willing to try new things
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    If she's introverted, like me.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Her crazy must match my crazy
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019