From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Options

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic!
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! Never give up!!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    What great progress everyone! Thanks for inspiring!
  • devariojay
    devariojay Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    sorry all how does one post their pics? cant seem to figure it out; and I find these the most inspirational...thank you carla

upload them to another source like facebook or imagebucket and then copy and paste the link here between these two tags

[ img ] http://your.link/to/your/image [ / img ]

without the spaces
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options

Do you lift heavy? I'd love to know your "secret"! You are a step above where I'd like to be! Amazing!

Hi, yes I do lift heavy now. I only just joined a gym 8 weeks ago so before then I survived on 1 and 4 kg dumbells at home. I have noticed that within the last 8 weeks of having access to heavy weights, the squat rack and bench press etc that I have made some major gains with going from muscle endurance to hypertrophy training. I can't get enough now and upping my weights and seeing my strength improve give me major happies ????????????

I am so glad you posted this!! i have often wondered if lifting dumbells at home can show major progress, and also wondered if you may NEED a gym or weight bench etc. to get better results lifting heavy.
  • tmhowla
    tmhowla Posts: 24
    Options
    You look amazing, you are an inspiration.
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump! So inspirational! Great job everyone! You all look fantastic! =)
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Not hot haha but a big difference :-)

2v8r8gk.png

please dont take offense to this as it's not the intention but the changes in you are amazing you went from a pretty round form (almost female I'm very sorry) to a very masculine trapezoid look. Great job and lots of hard work.

No offence taken !
    I appreciate your opinion and thank you for it !

Lots of awesome changes by you people all looking awesome !
    Great job Guy's and Girls :-)
  • atragicfate
    Options
    You guys are so inspiring!
  • djjc76
    djjc76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Goal is 150 for now, but I'm sure that'll change once I reach it. I'm currently 154, the "before" pic is 180.

Before, January 2013.

BEFORE_zps4a427aea.jpg

Current:

SHIRTLESS5_zps2e54c2b6.jpg
    GREAT work man! Can I ask what program you followed to achieve your goal?! Thanks
  • sarahkeedwell
    sarahkeedwell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Don't know how but mine you see on my profile pictures but everyone looks great! :-)
  • yukino3006
    yukino3006 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look younger! Way to go!
  • sunshineandprayers
    sunshineandprayers Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Post has motivated me to finally upload pics! Was waiting to lose the last five pounds, but realize I should be proud of what I have down so far!!!

How do I post the pics??? Have them on my profile don't know how to upload here....
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Pic on left is me at 260 pounds in August 2011, the second pic is me at 164 pounds in June 2013.

07d7fd2e-84d5-4fe7-9a51-0329e804d8c2_zpse26403e5.jpg

WOW!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Pic on left is me at 260 pounds in August 2011, the second pic is me at 164 pounds in June 2013.

07d7fd2e-84d5-4fe7-9a51-0329e804d8c2_zpse26403e5.jpg

Um totally hot stuff!!!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet so I'm bumping to celebrate all of the hard work you all have done. You all look FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • greenmeena
    greenmeena Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump to the top!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!