From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Options

Replies

• weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY cry for your accomplishments. Those days are LONG gone, honey! You are looking AMAZING. And you are SUCH an inspiration to me! :) Great job!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow. AMAZING.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    My progress doesn't have much difference but everyone else has done an amazing job!!!!
  • stelz85
    stelz85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! That is a huge achievement, you should be very proud of yourself !
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Do you lift heavy? I'd love to know your "secret"! You are a step above where I'd like to be! Amazing!

Hi, yes I do lift heavy now. I only just joined a gym 8 weeks ago so before then I survived on 1 and 4 kg dumbells at home. I have noticed that within the last 8 weeks of having access to heavy weights, the squat rack and bench press etc that I have made some major gains with going from muscle endurance to hypertrophy training. I can't get enough now and upping my weights and seeing my strength improve give me major happies ????????????
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Well done! Awesome transformation :)
  • evedavis29
    evedavis29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow remarkable u look awesome :flowerforyou:
  • carladanielson1224
    carladanielson1224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    do you mind me asking how tall you are? way to go you look wonderful
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love these kinds of posts. So many great transformations, and they all inspire me to keep going.

Great work everyone and thanks for sharing your pics xxx
  • Zeade
    Zeade Posts: 25
    Options
    \you all look so amazing , be proud of yourselves x
  • ppdes
    ppdes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    11540016_9839.jpg
    from 193-141

11540016_6582.jpg
    at about 135

Smokin......
  • carladanielson1224
    carladanielson1224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sorry all how does one post their pics? cant seem to figure it out; and I find these the most inspirational...thank you carla
  • Naeou
    Naeou Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sorry all how does one post their pics? cant seem to figure it out; and I find these the most inspirational...thank you carla

U upload them to a site like photobucket.com, and that while give u a link for the photo that is compatible with forums, it should have brackets like [/img], same idea as how posts are quoted :)

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!
  • devariojay
    devariojay Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Before
    946640_10201311732096381_576424334_n.jpg

After
    IMG_20130606_091637_zpse0e0025e.jpg

Awesome job. You look 10 years younger!

Thanks! the changes in the face are the most noticeable on me. I am really happy about that lol
  • devariojay
    Options
    Hi,

I would like to know how you achieved your goal. I am on Day #2 of the insanity workout and I was wondering if you can give me any advice... I am trying to drop 20 lbs by August 15th because I am going to Las Vegas in August with a group of cousins.

I started out with just clean diet and watching my intake. it was an issue at first because I didnt know HOW to diet. All I knew was "eat less" which is a HUGE mistake.

You actually need to eat in specific ranges for your body / activity level. After a few bouts of starvation mode and gaining everything back, i finally decided to do research into my body and found out about starvation mode and microlevels, proteins and fat stores. Finding out how to get rid of fatstores, HITT training and the afterburn effect were the most beneficial.

After I got down a considerable amount, I started insanity. I am about to start month 2 and I am seeing huge differences. The photo below, the last 2 are between me starting insanity and 2 weeks ago.

me_cropped_zpsee1cb45e.jpg
  • scottste
    scottste Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! Congrats!
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    sorry for the pics being so big

First of all, you look great... AND secondly love your cheetah bag ;)
  • devariojay
    Options
    sorry for the pics being so big

First of all, you look great... AND secondly love your cheetah bag ;)

THANKS! LOLOLO!L!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!