Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Coffee Calories Add Up!

Options
12346»

Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    All my coffee calories comes from the creamer. People make fun of me they tell me I add coffee to my creamer lol. I can't drink it black. I should switch to black tea instead and save myself the calories.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    coffee is tough to give up. I can handle milk and a little sugar but black is just too gross for me. Probably 1/5 of my calories comes from coffee but I absolutely will not give it up!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I was seriously addicted to starbucks. You wouldnt believe how many chai lattes i drank a day. So i now buy one with no ice, and make it last 2-3days (hugeeee improvement for me). I am slowly switching to making coffee at home, with one sugar in the raw packet, and 3tbsp of sugar free hazelnut coffeemate. I know its not the best choice, but i fit it into my calories. I also find if im craving junk and not a full meal, one 8oz cup of hot coffee will fill me and get rid of the craving. I aim to slowly wean off starbucks all the way, then sugar in the raw. But one day at a time...
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I will never give up my coffee. I have cut back considerably - from a pot or more a day to about 4 cups. I enjoy it too much to cut it out - but I do not add anything to it at all...just pure, hot, strong, black coffee. mmmmm.
  • jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I heard a lady in front of me order her coffee and asked for 7 teaspoons of sugar and a mass amount of creamer! Then when I brought it up at work I found out that a lot of people put that much sugar in their coffee!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    That just makes me want to gag, lol
  • savvyfantastic
    savvyfantastic Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Find the right grind, you'll never need milk or sugar again!

Mmmm coffee.