Coffee Calories Add Up!

Options
12346»

Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    All my coffee calories comes from the creamer. People make fun of me they tell me I add coffee to my creamer lol. I can't drink it black. I should switch to black tea instead and save myself the calories.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    coffee is tough to give up. I can handle milk and a little sugar but black is just too gross for me. Probably 1/5 of my calories comes from coffee but I absolutely will not give it up!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I was seriously addicted to starbucks. You wouldnt believe how many chai lattes i drank a day. So i now buy one with no ice, and make it last 2-3days (hugeeee improvement for me). I am slowly switching to making coffee at home, with one sugar in the raw packet, and 3tbsp of sugar free hazelnut coffeemate. I know its not the best choice, but i fit it into my calories. I also find if im craving junk and not a full meal, one 8oz cup of hot coffee will fill me and get rid of the craving. I aim to slowly wean off starbucks all the way, then sugar in the raw. But one day at a time...
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I will never give up my coffee. I have cut back considerably - from a pot or more a day to about 4 cups. I enjoy it too much to cut it out - but I do not add anything to it at all...just pure, hot, strong, black coffee. mmmmm.
  • jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I heard a lady in front of me order her coffee and asked for 7 teaspoons of sugar and a mass amount of creamer! Then when I brought it up at work I found out that a lot of people put that much sugar in their coffee!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    That just makes me want to gag, lol
  • savvyfantastic
    savvyfantastic Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Find the right grind, you'll never need milk or sugar again!

Mmmm coffee.