5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    leylasekyi wrote: »
    Congrats everyone! So weird in went from 158 lbs to 130lbs and you guys look why skinnier in your after pics. Maybe i have body dysmorphia or something lol

Man, I was just thinking the same thing. I've gone from 220 to 145 and don't look nearly as lean as most of y'all.
  • fightlikeagirl1975
    fightlikeagirl1975 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What an incredible thread! You all did amazing work! Very motivating and can't wait to be able to put up an "after" shot. (5'7" with 50lbs to lose.) Congrats to you all!!
  • Susan_McCormick
    Susan_McCormick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6"
    SW: 236
    CW: 155
    GW: 135

I lost the first 40lbs in about four months in 2015, and have gone from 196-155 since Jan 2017. Heavy lifting, hardly any cardio (I cycle everywhere but that's about it) and mostly keto. I also stopped drinking alcohol and quit smoking which made a big difference. Love being healthy and strong, and looking forward to reaching goal but still enjoying the journey ✌

Wow! You look amazing! I'm about 5'6 & 3/4" with the same current weight of 154.8 & I don't think I look nearly that good or even that close. My starting weight is nondescript but I randomly started this maybe around 165ish. My highest post pregnancy weight has been 192, but my body has always wanted to go to it's set weight of 170. My goal is about 138. I have a lot of work to do in the activity department & really manage my nutrition well. Clean eater, non-smoker, but make adjustments so I can enjoy a drink every couple of days. I look forward to posting my successful before & after!

Great job to everyone!!
  • halmsafit
    halmsafit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is the post I've been looking for! I just can't get it together and I think support from other 5'6ish ladies will help! You all are doing amazing and keep it up!!! You're all so motivational!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    bump
  • steelaxitute2127
    steelaxitute2127 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Damn, all you ladies are providing me with the motivation that I need! Thank you!!!
  • sernaga
    sernaga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations
  • foslisa
    foslisa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    following
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    @SisepuedeLinda You look great and I love your comforter :)
  • JamiePocai
    JamiePocai Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    jayemes wrote: »
    @SisepuedeLinda You look great and I love your comforter :)

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!