Replies

• callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    JamiePocai wrote: »
    JamiePocai wrote: »
    I'm 5'6. I went from 269 to 178 so far aqphvewtujbs.jpg
    cjdaibnco4z3.jpg
    You look great! :) how long did it take and what path did you take as in food/exercising?

Thanks! I count calories, ride my stationary bike, walk and follow a fresh vegetarian diet although I make vegan choices as often as possible.

Were you vegetarian before starting, or did you start your veg diet when you decided to lose weight?

I've got about 60 lbs to go and just decided to go veg. (Hopefully also mostly vegan.)
  • VAorBust
    VAorBust Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • miggy6667
    miggy6667 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i too am 5'6 and 150lbs. Turning 50 really kicked my hormones all over the place and resulting in almost 15lb weight gain. My question is how do you use MFP? are you justin counting calories?or more specific % of fats, proteins and carbs?

i hate the gym(dont we all) so i lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle..please share your success stories! has anyone my height and close to my weight lost more than 2lbs a week?
  • mimitheo
    mimitheo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow,you all look great!!! I can't wait till I loose my last 30lbs. Any advice on how I can get my workout in for the day?I pretty much travel for work all the time,and living out of a suitcase;even though hotels do offer exercise rooms I find it hard to get my self motivated after 12hour shifts. :-(
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    mimitheo wrote: »
    Wow,you all look great!!! I can't wait till I loose my last 30lbs. Any advice on how I can get my workout in for the day?I pretty much travel for work all the time,and living out of a suitcase;even though hotels do offer exercise rooms I find it hard to get my self motivated after 12hour shifts. :-(

I use the kettle bell. It travels with me. Excellent results! I follow Pavel Tsatsouline author of Kettlebell Simple and Sinister check out kettle bell videos on YouTube from StrongFirst instructors.
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    @becky3695 great job! Love the t-shirt :smile:
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Saragirl2 wrote: »
    @becky3695 great job! Love the t-shirt :smile:

Thank you! It was a gift from my sweet sailor I half cropped out of the before pic :)
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformations all.

Congratulations.
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump :) love the motivation this post gives me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!