What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    neldabg wrote: »
    happygalah wrote: »
    How cold you will feel in the winter. Experiencing the seasons in a different way due to fat loss. I don't get nearly as hot in the summer as I used to and freeze in the winter :smile:

I hear so many talk about feeling colder but I really don't feel colder at all. I wonder why?

I felt colder at first, but as time went on, I stopped feeling cold all the time. Maybe you just happened to have quickly adapted to any temperature perception shift?

For ages I was going 'cold all the time? What are these people talking about?', even after losing 50kgs. This current Aussie winter though, blech. Leggings under my pants, thermal tops under my work shirts, hiking socks for being in the office. I bet I look like I've gained weight because of the extra clothing I'm wearing.

So then I must be cold all the time since I have Canadian winters haha.

Hey, it snowed in the town I live in for the first time in like 50 years yesterday. That counts as cold in my book :P (just not Canadian cold...)
  • conniehealthygirl
    conniehealthygirl Posts: 156 Member
    palwithme wrote: »
    kgb6days wrote: »
    How cold you get without a thick pad of insulation

You too? I thought I was the only one. I am freezing all. the. time. I just hope my body gets used to it.

Me too. I am cold all the time now. Thought it was just me
  • 2307dee
    2307dee Posts: 62 Member

For ages I was going 'cold all the time? What are these people talking about?', even after losing 50kgs. This current Aussie winter though, blech. Leggings under my pants, thermal tops under my work shirts, hiking socks for being in the office. I bet I look like I've gained weight because of the extra clothing I'm wearing. [/quote]

This. I have never been so cold in my entire life! We moved to country Victoria 11 years ago and this is the first winter I am seriously considering moving to Queensland. We woke up to snow this morning.

I wear six layers to work, and every night I sleep with four layers, a scarf and beanie on! Lucky Hubby thinks I'm still gorgeous xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!