What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• maryliscious
    maryliscious Posts: 25 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Ok, so I understand that the boobs would get smaller. In a way that was a relief. But why do they have to look so awful! There really is no discernible shape to them unless I have a bra on.

Mine are sagging now. I still have 20 more pounds. I hope it doesn't get worse. They don't look to great in a bra either.
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    How bloating and disgusting it feels to have a day where you eat the way the old you did. After Valentine's Day I couldn't wait to go back to not eating much!

Ha! Love this!
  • didjaever
    didjaever Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So true. A coworker offered me a coconut cookie the other day and I flat out said no. It felt empowering.
    AngeBee18 wrote: »
    That it gets easier and easier to say no to food. I used to always say yes to any food I was offered, even if I wasn't hungry or didn't really want it. But now I am much more comfortable saying "no thanks".

• drslee123
    drslee123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    4mricandy wrote: »
    Stay off the scale!!! The belt is the ultimate motivator!!!

I agree!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    adnaram wrote: »
    Just because you loose a lot of weight and are healthy, doesn't magically make your body issues disappear. if you're built with bigger hips/booty, that doesn't go away just because you get thin. Your boobs will, though!

Still worth it. Health is what's important to me.

Wish my boobs would reduce. Everything else has and now am seriously top heavy!
  • mae23321
    mae23321 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    *that u may have some loose skin, depending on amount of weight loss!

that is something that I am concerned about... been big and bigger on and off my whole life. losing mode now. but I know from past experience that my skin won't snap back. any recommendations???
  • mae23321
    mae23321 Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    How bloating and disgusting it feels to have a day where you eat the way the old you did. After Valentine's Day I couldn't wait to go back to not eating much!

Ha! Love this!

This is so true! We make trips home to see family on occasion and we have tried to pack food or eat healthy while home but it just doesnt happen. Our eating and lifestyle is far from what our family's is. Needless to say it makes me more than happy to get back home and eat the same ole chicken breast and broccoli that I am used to!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!