What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Thanks @Speziface and @Theo166. Makes sense!
  • DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    edited February 2017
    Being ACTUALLY handicapped, I get really annoyed when large girls take the handicapped stall. It's NOY for you...it's for us who really need it. Please...a little respect.

This is so true, my mom has double hip replacements and many vertebrae fused. She needs it. I have bad scoliosis and balance issues, as a family with two disabled persons this irks me to no end.

There are some 'normal' stalls that are just not made big enough. My work has a stall that is a tight fit for the inshape girls.

But i do agree that unless ⬆ is the issue, larger people do not need the handlecap stall JUST bc they are big. But this doesnt mean they are not allowed to use it. If im alone in the bathroom at work i am using the handicap stall bc i cant fit in the normal one. If im not alone, well i just leave and come back later lol.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    I love these! I haven't lost yet, but I'm looking forward to these!
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    edited February 2017
    LynnBBQ72 wrote: »

Yes - I had never met her before yesterday. She is from a different country but has lived in the US for many years. I know that fat discrimination has happened for a long time but to have someone say it directly to me is just hurting me on so many levels. I'm not sure I will ever forget this, and maybe I shouldn't.

It's appalling.

You should write to her. Or anonymously use the whistleblowing policy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!