What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That when you go a week or two without losing weight you feel as fat as you ever were even though you know you've already lost 25 lbs. That is so WEIRD! Love this thread!

Totally this. If I don't drop at the rate I feel I should drop it's like someone slapped those 65lbs I've already lost back on.

So so true ! :o
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    fostersu wrote: »
    fostersu wrote: »
    Having to relearn your body's signals. Am I hungry? Am I dehydrated? Is TOM EARLY? Am I just gassy? I don't know anymore!

UPDATE: Turns out I was hungry :)

Lol so this time you needed to eat Alol
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    CafeRacer808 wrote: »
    The moment when you've lost just enough weight that your current clothes no longer fit properly but the next size down is still just a tad too tight. Being in "the in between" - or as I like to call it, wardrobe purgatory - is pretty inconvenient and it's something that never once crossed my mind when I started this process. Like, what am I supposed to do with my still fairly new, rather spendy leather belt? Poke a new hole in it? Pretty sure I don't want to do that... ;)

You laugh, but that's exactly what my husband did. He took a drill to it. Worked like a charm.

Laying the belt on a block of wood for a backstop and using a small drill bit is what I do but I try to make it the same distance from the last one if it is a new like belt. Work belts I make it where I need it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!