Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

1494495496497498500»

Replies

• GummiMundiGummiMundi Posts: 131Member Member Posts: 131Member Member
    Very stressful and emotional 24 hours. Didn’t meet goal, but should be only 3 calories over maintenance, which is still OK.

Have been both wildly craving calorie laden food today, or else been totally off food for a few hours here and there. Weird and inconsistent, and first time I’ve actually experienced strong cravings, but at least I’m not shoveling handfuls of chocolate into my mouth. I still have two pre-logged snacks and a latte left for this evening to comfort myself with.

Oh and I had my first food dream last night. My mom, notorious for diet sabotage, handed me an entire tray of cupcakes. It was rather a fascinating dream because I ate them slowly and savored the taste, which I could taste in the dream, and was still wringing my hands over eating a third when I woke up. I can restrain myself even in my dreams. Surely that’s an NSV?

I sometimes dream about food, but I think there must be some "hidden meaning" or something, because I never wake up hungry. Who knows what that could be about? ;)

And sure, your craving restraint is definitely an NSV! :)