Options
1581582583584585587»

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,902 Member
    Options
    --

Hi @windsorlisa welcome to the boards!

Doing this won’t bookmark a thread for you on MFP.

To bookmark a thread, scroll to the top and click the flag to turn it blue. Then any new posts will show up when you click your profile pic while in the community area.

o8313ggvc936.jpeg
  • dodieneatfreakwannabe
    dodieneatfreakwannabe Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    jacqueliny wrote: »
    Some things for me ..
    1. My tailbone sticks out and becomes sore!
    2. That some of the things I thought would happen after wt loss haven’t happened like self worth increasing. Or others.
    3. Depression has improved though to the point of not needing the medicine.
    4. My thinking is clearer…energy level definitely improved.

I so agree that this journey is for a life time..I also think the mind has be brought in to the diet. I have a work book that I work in every day and probing questions to answer. Journaling is key ..,and affirmations to say each day… there are so many negative thoughts going through my mind that need confronting…self discovery. “Our bodies are fearfully and wonderfully made” Psalms 139… Another quote

I am very interested in the workbook. I think I'm going to try to saturate myself with positivity and see if that doesn't help! I love that verse in Psalms! I find your story so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!