Has anyone tried the Lemon cleanse?

Options

Replies

• jcmorse563
    jcmorse563 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry for going off topic. From cleanses. I was answering a comment, but ur right this is the place for the topic of cleanses. I apologize. To the other guy that says that comment about book learning... the bible is a book, mr christian, i like to learn from that one.. However, I have been to college too. To the rest thanks for the support. Blessings. have a wonderful day. "Were God Is, Miracles can Happen".
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    jcmorse563 wrote: »
    The obstruction was healed by Jesus

polls_128343688002656250hallelujahpra_0528_897952_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

h27699254.jpg
    0430bdf21b1af5e5ba0a99ceae077b5d9b7cc6d30d1f8b6b45c9650f1e61b175.jpg
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Jesus-sorry-rex-ark-dinosaur-meme.jpg
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    26fedad5094c2c34c40fa93f91d328bb.jpg
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The obstruction was healed by Jesus, after a week of not being able to eat or drink anything, The doctors had just run all the blood work. That's how I found that the Lord had healed the hep b virus after being a carrier for years. I also had hiccups for 8 days straight with the only reprieve being when the elders laid hands on me and prayed--they stopped for a few hours. Monday the following day was when i received the doctors report of the clean blood work. However, they wanted to try new medications, that night while in bed I felt the voice of God speak in my abdomen, I felt my inside explode with life, and also what was bound broke free. The hiccups quit also. Hiccups, not being able to eat or drink, throwing up, for a week.. These were the symptoms of the obstruction. I didn't say the flush healed me i just said it is beneficial. I did use the flush after the healing, "after". Further, I asked the doctor what he thought before i did it, He told me give it a try. Little did I know at the time of my healing, the whole worship team of my church had come together and was praying for my healing, I found this out the following Wed. at church.. As far as providing studies as proof that they can be beneficial I don't believe that even if i provided a hundred studies that it would help, as I'm sure you are probably skeptical about the healing miracle, and you've had the bible and time itself testifying about Jesus, --he stepped on earth and split time in half--. Instead I would say to seek your proof in Him, with an open heart..... A personal experience out weighs a study and since it's a personal experience who can argue-- you know what your lived. Sorry if i offend you..

I totally know what you're talking about with the feeling your "inside(s) explode with life, and also what was bound" break free.

Fortunately I was close to a toilet at the time so I didn't completely ruin a nice pair of pants.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    The obstruction was healed by Jesus, after a week of not being able to eat or drink anything, The doctors had just run all the blood work. That's how I found that the Lord had healed the hep b virus after being a carrier for years. I also had hiccups for 8 days straight with the only reprieve being when the elders laid hands on me and prayed--they stopped for a few hours. Monday the following day was when i received the doctors report of the clean blood work. However, they wanted to try new medications, that night while in bed I felt the voice of God speak in my abdomen, I felt my inside explode with life, and also what was bound broke free. The hiccups quit also. Hiccups, not being able to eat or drink, throwing up, for a week.. These were the symptoms of the obstruction. I didn't say the flush healed me i just said it is beneficial. I did use the flush after the healing, "after". Further, I asked the doctor what he thought before i did it, He told me give it a try. Little did I know at the time of my healing, the whole worship team of my church had come together and was praying for my healing, I found this out the following Wed. at church.. As far as providing studies as proof that they can be beneficial I don't believe that even if i provided a hundred studies that it would help, as I'm sure you are probably skeptical about the healing miracle, and you've had the bible and time itself testifying about Jesus, --he stepped on earth and split time in half--. Instead I would say to seek your proof in Him, with an open heart..... A personal experience out weighs a study and since it's a personal experience who can argue-- you know what your lived. Sorry if i offend you..

I totally know what you're talking about with the feeling your "inside(s) explode with life, and also what was bound" break free.

Fortunately I was close to a toilet at the time so I didn't completely ruin a nice pair of pants.

*whimpers* I am never going to exceed my fiber micro again

r1sv83x0667t.png
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

*whimpers* I am never going to exceed my fiber micro again

r1sv83x0667t.png

dying lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    Can I point out that because one Christian has 'interesting' views it does not imply that all Christians do?

I'm an atheist, but a lot of my Christian mates would play the WTF? card on this one too.

I am roman catholic and totally got the WTF from this one...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Sorry for going off topic. From cleanses. I was answering a comment, but ur right this is the place for the topic of cleanses. I apologize. To the other guy that says that comment about book learning... the bible is a book, mr christian, i like to learn from that one.. However, I have been to college too. To the rest thanks for the support. Blessings. have a wonderful day. "Were God Is, Miracles can Happen".

Unfortunately your bible (neither the oldest nor the only religious text) doesn't explain how our bodies function. That's why doctors go to medical school and study books other than your bible. To study anatomy and physiology. Glad your body started functioning properly on it's own without surgery.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    jesus-clean-up-your-room.jpg
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    I <3 this thread
  • butterflyrae2010
    butterflyrae2010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow...that's a lot of reading. I just asked if anyone had done the lemon cleanse...lol. I think I have my answer
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »
    I <3 this thread

+1

Amazing/10 This thread delivers! I have a problem though, in that my bingo card seems to be deffective. It doesn't have a box with Intestinal Vox Dei. I think I need a new one.
  • glevinso
    Options
    Intestinal Vox Dei.

That is what sent this one entirely over the edge into the Awesome category.
  • glevinso
    Options

Yea - that used to happen to me too until I figured out I should make sure to poop before going for a run of any distance.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Can I point out that because one Christian has 'interesting' views it does not imply that all Christians do?

I'm an atheist, but a lot of my Christian mates would play the WTF? card on this one too.

I'm a Christian, even believe in miracles but I'd never say taking a huge dump was a religious experience.
  • glevinso
    edited February 2015
    Options

I'm a Christian, even believe in miracles but I'd never say taking a huge dump was a religious experience.

I am an atheist but I must admit I have had a few power dumps that I might consider religious experiences :smiley:
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

You're doing it wrong....
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »
    I <3 this thread

+1

Amazing/10 This thread delivers! I have a problem though, in that my bingo card seems to be deffective. It doesn't have a box with Intestinal Vox Dei. I think I need a new one.

Oh my lawd.

Maybe it's because I'm from Florida, but I have run into more than enough Christians who would read that man's post and say "praise Jesus." Even spent a portion of my teens going to church with them.

1r0etp5qelhr.jpg
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i've totally tried it, and it totally works. :neutral_face:
This discussion has been closed.