Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Serah87 wrote: »
    1276852744_puppy-vs-bug.gif

Ahh so cute! I need to figure out how to make gifs of my dog doing stupid/cute things.

Take video with phone, then go here:

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

The free version is kind poor quality, but I made this one with it so you can see what it looks like:

1xbsk_zpsqqtb87ko.gif
  • ImpracticalGirl
    ImpracticalGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    avshwartz wrote: »
    Please somebody explain why people ca
    ana3067 wrote: »
    trixieloo wrote: »
    So how come when I ate a vegan diet for about 8 months, I never lost a single pound? Obviously it's not because I was eating too much of it. What did I do wrong?

Did you eat any processed vegan food? If youre cooking and not substituting animal products with things like soy, you shoulsnt have a problem

tumblr_m2yrc0Uyze1qf7853o1_250.gif

Lol just because you dont agree with me doesnt make me wrong. I dont understand why youre so keen on arguing with me as if its a world crisis. All the proof you need is in my transformation since starting thia lifestyle and the many others.
    Although i do keep coming back for more... So there must be something intriguing about arguing behind tje safety of your computer

You are claiming to defy the laws of physics. That would require some proof beyond your repeated assertions of "because I said so".

What laws of physics lady?? Calories in calories out?? Not all caloriea are the same, you should know that
    First law of thermodynamics – Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only change forms. In any process, the total energy of the universe remains the same. For a thermodynamic cycle the net heat supplied to the system equals the net work done by the system.
    You're welcome.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    anigif_optimized-4322-1419285227-5_zpssmocudlg.gif
    Yes, pugs! Is this one of your pugs?

No but I want a ball pit for mine now.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I've always wondered how you ended up with crazy breed mixes like Pomeranian/Rottweiler. I guess now we know.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Getting kind of tired of all this cat favoritism. I'm calling for super awesome dog gifs.

Chihuahua-dance.gif

omggggg so cute X333333333333

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    fun-time-with-monkey11.gif
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    animated-monkey-funny-gif.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    1276852744_puppy-vs-bug.gif

Ahh so cute! I need to figure out how to make gifs of my dog doing stupid/cute things.

Take video with phone, then go here:

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

The free version is kind poor quality, but I made this one with it so you can see what it looks like:

1xbsk_zpsqqtb87ko.gif

Fecking sweet! I also saved the link for when this thread eventually gets nuked. A whole new way to annoy friends and relatives with images of my dog!
    I love your pugs :) mine's a pug/shar pei, but she has all the cuddly goofiness of a pug :)

She is precious. I love shar peis.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Yay! Somebody who understands what i understand! Diets are stupid. Eat whole foods. Cut out junk like dairy, meat and gluten. Carb the *kitten* up and feel better than ever!
    Ps. You're advocating for this lifestyle in the wrong place. These people dont want to hear that there's another way besides calorie restriction!

dairy, meat, and gluten are junk…really????
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Yay! Somebody who understands what i understand! Diets are stupid. Eat whole foods. Cut out junk like dairy, meat and gluten. Carb the *kitten* up and feel better than ever!
    Ps. You're advocating for this lifestyle in the wrong place. These people dont want to hear that there's another way besides calorie restriction!

So if you eat over your TDEE eating only "whole" foods, you won't gain weight?

Yup! I dont watch my calories, but my guess would be around 2000, instead of the recommended 1200, and ive lost 30lbs.
    Basically, i eat as much as i feel like and listen to my body. Sometimes i crave only light veggies and fruit, and sometimes lots of starches.

*facepalm*

if you are not tracking then you have no clue as to how much you are eating, or whether or not you are over maintenance…

news flash - you are not outside of the laws of math and physics….
  • ndj1979
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

Yup! I dont watch my calories, but my guess would be around 2000, instead of the recommended 1200, and ive lost 30lbs.
    Basically, i eat as much as i feel like and listen to my body. Sometimes i crave only light veggies and fruit, and sometimes lots of starches.

Can you please explain the physics behind this?

Shhhh....if he explains it the magic disappears from the world

kind of like that moment when you found out santa claus was not real….
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    animated-monkey-funny-gif.gif

IN for monkeys!
  • ndj1979
    Options

Can you please explain the physics behind this?

*Also, 1200 calories is not "recommended" across the board. This is the minimum that anyone should ever be eating. Most people should be eating more calories than that.

Sorry, my mistake. To lose weight, it is recommended for my to eat 1200. I eat anywhere between 2000-3000 depending on how i feel.
    If you look into 'the starch solution' all the research is there.
    To me, it just makes sense. Im fuelling my body and brain with glucose, without sugar rushes/crashes because of the natural fibre. Im getting in waaay more nutrition because of all the fruits and vegs, which heals my body and makes it work more efficiently

again, you have no idea what your TDEE and you do not weight your food, so you are clueless as to what you are consuming or what your TDEE is ...
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

*facepalm*

if you are not tracking then you have no clue as to how much you are eating, or whether or not you are over maintenance…

news flash - you are not outside of the laws of math and physics….
    monorailcat.gif
  • ndj1979
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Interesting...I eat primarily whole foods and meals prepared from whole food ingredients...I have successfully lost weight, maintained weight, and done a bulk and cut cycle...with the difference between those objectives being the amount of calories I'm eating.

So how is it possible in your world that I was able to bulk on weight eating a diet rich in whole food nutrition.

Also, since when are dairy, meat, and gluten "junk"? Gluten exists in whole foods...meat is a whole food...dairy products are whole foods or otherwise derived from such.

By whole foods i meant whole plant foods. The reasom why you bulked up is because you ate a lot of fat most likely. Fat is not bad if it comes from plants and in moderation. But my guess is that it didnt.

And since you're grasping at every word i use or misuse, dairy, meat and gluten are generally not favoured by the body of most people. It causes stagnation and intolerant reactions that you wont immediately see but will affect you in the long term.

This is not true.

Also, if you're going to make such wild claims, please provide sources (not anecdotes based on your best guess of how many calories you're eating).

My proof is that im a nutritionist and have a bookshelf filled with books about different foods and lifestylrs and their affect on the body.

LOL and I am the president….
This discussion has been closed.