ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    avshwartz wrote: »
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    Yay! Somebody who understands what i understand! Diets are stupid. Eat whole foods. Cut out junk like dairy, meat and gluten. Carb the *kitten* up and feel better than ever!
    Ps. You're advocating for this lifestyle in the wrong place. These people dont want to hear that there's another way besides calorie restriction!

You do understand that by replacing certain foods with ones that are less calorie or/and nutrient dense, you are eating less than you were which is still calorie restricting, right?
    Yay! Somebody who understands what i understand! Diets are stupid. Eat whole foods. Cut out junk like dairy, meat and gluten. Carb the *kitten* up and feel better than ever!
    Ps. You're advocating for this lifestyle in the wrong place. These people dont want to hear that there's another way besides calorie restriction!

You do understand that by replacing certain foods with ones that are less calorie or/and nutrient dense, you are eating less than you were which is still calorie restricting, right?

Well if eating 5 bananas plus dates for breakfast is calorie restricting... Then im doing it wrong

And what was the total calories you ate for the day? I bet if you are losing weight eating whatever plus this for breakfast, you are at a calorie deficit.

*GASP*

Well this breakfast alone is about 800 calories... So much rice and potatoes later.. 2500

Wait, you eat rice and potatoes? From the 5 minutes of research I did a few minutes ago on the 80 10 10 website those things are toxic.

This is The Starch Solution combined with 89/10/10. It's a different thing than raw vegan 80/10/10.

These people think they're eating more than they are and grossly overestimate their calories. I skimmed the book author's website and she just gushes about the volume of food she eats. Most of it is low calorie and there's really very little fat. I'm pretty sure her disciples take their cues from her.

lanimuelrath.com/diet-nutrition/my-mcdougall-diet-failure/

I genuinely never would have guessed there were multiple ways to 80/10/10

That took me by surprise as well.

tumblr_ll45hrHy3u1qgx57t_zpsquyejrmb.gif
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    In for gelato diet.
    My+favorite+doctor+who+episode+_80673570de53253fd1ca7904b23767ee.gif

In for David Tennant gifs.

david-tennant-doctor-who-OhYES.gif

• DEJAnoVU
    DEJAnoVU Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Lol just because you dont agree with me doesnt make me wrong. I dont understand why youre so keen on arguing with me as if its a world crisis. All the proof you need is in my transformation since starting thia lifestyle and the many others.
    Although i do keep coming back for more... So there must be something intriguing about arguing behind tje safety of your computer

I'll just leave this here...

369733-Whitney-Houston-Gifs

Edit: Did I do that right? No. Fml.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    machinegun-cat.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    rebeccaxf wrote: »
    Wow..... the amount of flaming and general rudeness in the replies is astounding. Agree or disagree the OP, whatever happened to respectful (not personal) discussion?!

OP is blatantly wrong is getting correctly called for it…

you can't expect to post a thread saying you lose 40 pounds but because you gained it back CICO does not work….
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    black-kitty-mouse-gif.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    552013213631.gif

trampoline_lightning.gif?w=450&h=364
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Please somebody explain why people ca
    ana3067 wrote: »
    trixieloo wrote: »
    So how come when I ate a vegan diet for about 8 months, I never lost a single pound? Obviously it's not because I was eating too much of it. What did I do wrong?

Did you eat any processed vegan food? If youre cooking and not substituting animal products with things like soy, you shoulsnt have a problem

tumblr_m2yrc0Uyze1qf7853o1_250.gif

Lol just because you dont agree with me doesnt make me wrong. I dont understand why youre so keen on arguing with me as if its a world crisis. All the proof you need is in my transformation since starting thia lifestyle and the many others.
    Although i do keep coming back for more... So there must be something intriguing about arguing behind tje safety of your computer

You are claiming to defy the laws of physics. That would require some proof beyond your repeated assertions of "because I said so".

What laws of physics lady?? Calories in calories out?? Not all caloriea are the same, you should know that

Oh, how I wish I knew how to post gifs!!!!

Very simply now: a calorie is a unit of measurement. What you're saying is tantamount to saying that an inch is not an inch. You're a woman. You should know better.

Sorry guys, it had to be said.

Hah, hah! I always say that's why women are such poor judges of distance -- we've been convinced "this" is six inches.

55835802.png

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nbr2ccbZhX1rzotx3o2_400.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    what the hell happened in here…I leave work, go to the gym, and come back and eleven pages now????

did OP ever come back???
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    flying-cat-o.gif

Is it bad that I'm more concerned about that tube TV and walkie-talkie type cell phone.

I have that tube TV.....
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Ahhh another "expert" post
    Don't you love them?

76145189.png
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    what the hell happened in here…I leave work, go to the gym, and come back and eleven pages now????

did OP ever come back???

Sort of?
  • Serah87
    Options
    catgifpage87.gif.pagespeed.ce.0fs-N49mtR5mk99xsVuo.gif
  • Serah87
    Options

did OP ever come back???

She came back as another person, possible 2 different people.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    funny-skating-cat-owner.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

did OP ever come back???

Sorta, in a different incarnation.

Also I'm going to write the Gelato Diet book and make millions.
This discussion has been closed.