The Truth about Calorie Restriction

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    what the hell happened in here…I leave work, go to the gym, and come back and eleven pages now????

did OP ever come back???

She came back as another person, possible 2 different people.

whhhaaaaatt??

thus, all the cat gifs..??
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    what the hell happened in here…I leave work, go to the gym, and come back and eleven pages now????

did OP ever come back???

She came back as another person, possible 2 different people.

whhhaaaaatt??

thus, all the cat gifs..??

What's an MFP post without cat gifs?
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    funny-cat-gifs-034-004.gif
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    i still wanted progress pics :(
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    CFSwHdq.gif
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2g2ksSLML1qgkc80o1_400.gif
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    avshwartz wrote: »
    Please somebody explain why people ca
    ana3067 wrote: »
    trixieloo wrote: »
    So how come when I ate a vegan diet for about 8 months, I never lost a single pound? Obviously it's not because I was eating too much of it. What did I do wrong?

Did you eat any processed vegan food? If youre cooking and not substituting animal products with things like soy, you shoulsnt have a problem

tumblr_m2yrc0Uyze1qf7853o1_250.gif

Lol just because you dont agree with me doesnt make me wrong. I dont understand why youre so keen on arguing with me as if its a world crisis. All the proof you need is in my transformation since starting thia lifestyle and the many others.
    Although i do keep coming back for more... So there must be something intriguing about arguing behind tje safety of your computer

You are claiming to defy the laws of physics. That would require some proof beyond your repeated assertions of "because I said so".

What laws of physics lady?? Calories in calories out?? Not all caloriea are the same, you should know that

Oh, how I wish I knew how to post gifs!!!!

Very simply now: a calorie is a unit of measurement. What you're saying is tantamount to saying that an inch is not an inch. You're a woman. You should know better.

Sorry guys, it had to be said.

Click on the little paper looking thing above where you type your post, copy and paste the url to the gif there - post.

tumblr_md5nebsJus1riclwqo1_r1_500.gif

Also, to get the link to the gif you want, just right click and select "view image".

Hope that helps.

hands on hips nd helpful...double awesome!

I'm a woman of many talents ;)
  • ana3067
    edited February 2015
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »

post-15999-Flying-cat-crotch-attack-OFm4.gif

vaginal-painting.jpg

i learned about this in art history class LOL. Replace brush with cat, new art movement born.
  • Serah87
    Options
    f10b4c6a2dc1238a293d4c5ad03d5bbe.jpg
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all of the comments here because there's a lot but this is a bit ridiculous. 2000 is a very generic number and that doesn't work for everyone. I am only 5'1" so 2000 calories a day will, in fact, make me lose weight. The reason I started gaining weight at all is because I ate too many calories, that's just science. You take in too many calories/energy than your body needs and you gain weight. That's pretty simple. I have successfully lost 25 pounds (I know my ticker doesn't match up, I lost some not on MFP) and the ONLY way that has happened was through calorie restriction. I certainly don't eat under 1200 cals because that's just ridiculous but I don't get hunger pangs when I eat about 1400. And 2000? Forget it, I would be right back to where I started.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

vaginal-painting.jpg

i learned about this in art history class LOL. Replace brush with cat, new art movement born.

Ooooh are you an artist? I mean, I assume not the kind who paints with her vagina. ;)
  • Serah87
    Options
    puppy.gif
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have laughed out loud so much from this thread today, it feels like I got in an ab workout!
  • ana3067
    Options

vaginal-painting.jpg

Ooooh are you an artist? I mean, I assume not the kind who paints with her vagina. ;)

haha nah, I wish I was more artistic. I am an art history minor though (was gonna major in it!)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i cant even keep up with this thread.

the flour tortillas with my chicken fajitas and my 2 pieces of chocolate for desert must be making me sluggish.....
This discussion has been closed.