Breakfast

Options

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    @SconnieCat‌ a muffin top pan works really well to. They come out the exact size to throw on a whole wheat or multigrain bagel.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Bacon and egg sarnie. Bit of ketchup. Boom....
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @debrakgoogins‌ ive never heard of a muffin top pan? Can you find them anywhere? I like the idea of making them ahead of time.
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    100g (2 slices) of whole grain bread with vegan cheese and yeast spread. 100g vegan joghurt with one banana and a mandarin orange. Plus a big mug of half espresso, half soy milk.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    @SconnieCat‌ a muffin top pan works really well to. They come out the exact size to throw on a whole wheat or multigrain bagel.

Stop it. This is genius.
  • ameliajane90
    ameliajane90 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1 cup of frozen fruit (usually strawberries or cherries) 1 cup 0% fat greek yogurt and 1/2 soy milk in a blender = an awesome and quick smoothie that is high in protein and hit my early morning sweet cravings without screwing with my macros. It also keeps me full for a really long time (usually 5+ hours)
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Found it! I need one!!
    AlisonH729 wrote: »

Stop it. This is genius.

http://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Metallic-Non-Stick-Original-Muffin/dp/B003YKGRBY
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    3 eggs and a slice of 'Murrican cheese on buttered toast. Plus coffee.
  • khloesdad0124
    khloesdad0124 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I usually do a Whey protein shake in the morning with Skim Milk, or if I have time, I will make scrambled egg whites (Crystal Farms all liquid Egg Whites) with Perdue shortcuts Grilled Chicken, a quarter cup of shredded cheese and 2 slices of turkey bacon. Takes about 15 minutes to cook all that. And it's loaded with protein and low on calories.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I had a two egg omelet with broccoli and spinach and some feta cheese (an omelet is actually super fast to make) with some chopped up radishes and an apple on the side. I dipped the apple into plain greek yogurt to add some protein.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Usually don't eat breakfast, but last night an omelet started to sound tasty, so I made one this morning. Eggs, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, garlic, habanero peppers, salt, and apple cider vinegar. Delicious!
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I had 3 eggs with avocado and hot sauce and a cup of coffee.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    well today I had grain-free crepes with sunflower butter and dark chocolate and some cantaloupe chunks. Which wouldn't help your sugar intake. I usually have some sort of eggs and fruit (quiche, egg muffins, scrambled eggs with peppers and avocado and salsa, fried eggs on toast, hard boiled eggs in bento shapes).
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Well... I grabbed a pop-tart on my way to work this morning from the cabinet (Chocolaty Strawberry, new flavor), took a bite, and threw it away.... tasted like pure *kitten*. So when I got to my office I grabbed two Quest bars from my desk drawer and got a coffee from Sheetz.
  • jkoch6599
    jkoch6599 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nothing first thing in the morning. Then after my bike ride I had a shake with 12 oz skim milk, 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup and a scoop of whey. An hour later I had 2 mini bagels with a tbsp of jelly.

837 calories burned and only 515 consumed, so I'm kind of starving right now but I'm trying to make room to have 2 beers tonight.
  • abarriere
    abarriere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Today was a green smoothie that consisted of 2 handfuls spinach, 1 medium banana, 2 scoops vegan protein powder, 1 cup unsweetened almond milkand a few ice cubes. It was delicious.

Just now I had 5 walnut halves and 2 clementines.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    sljohn84 wrote: »
    @debrakgoogins‌ ive never heard of a muffin top pan? Can you find them anywhere? I like the idea of making them ahead of time.

You can find muffin top pans pretty much anywhere good kitchen products are sold. You can make six egg patties at a time. I make one dozen a week because my kids eat them too. I use 10 eggs, homemade turkey sausage, every color of peppers, onion and fresh chopped spinach for mine. It works out perfect for 12.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    A Quest bar and Greek yogurt. But I just ate lunch (as I can't eat at work today), which was eggs w/spinach and cheddar, turkey sausage, toast, and a banana.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Banana (carbs) and one hard boiled egg (protein).
  • tvtechie
    tvtechie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Quaker oats (1/2 cup dry before water and microwaving) topped with a half cup each of 2% milk and blueberries. 251 Calories, 44g carbs, 6g fat, 10g protein, 64mg sodium and 14g sugar