Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible now!
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...healthy and happy! Congrats!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Nothing offensive here - wonderful story! You look terrific and are an inspiration. Stay strong!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Love this! Great work, beautiful! Keep up the great work !
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of! Congratulations on your success! :heart:
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The first pictures make me want to feed you - a lot. Be proud of yourself for beginning to break free of your ED - you look strong and so much healthier :)
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful success story. As a partially recovered bulimic, it is so good to read your story. Thanks for sharing and I wish you a long happy, healthy life x
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This makes me cry happy tears. I lost my dearest aunt to lifelong Anorexia and Bulimia and I have a very dear friend struggling with it right now. It makes me so happy to see someone overcome it! You look AMAZING!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. I'm glad you made the decision to get healthier.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job. I'm super proud of you for putting it all out there. Sharing your story gives hope to others who still struggle. :flowerforyou:

Ditto to this! Congratulations on all you have accomplished. Stay with it, and love yourself. You deserve it.
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    Good for you, I'm proud of you. I struggled with anorexia starting from 13-20. In college I got comfortable in a relationship and gained 100 pounds. I'm still 100 pounds overweight. At this point in my life I am trying to lose the weight without falling back into old habits. It is extremely hard so I know where you're coming from.
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look healthy. And from reading your post you are in a healthier state of mind. I applaud you. Keep up the good work!
  • guidothecat
    guidothecat Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and STRONG! :flowerforyou:
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    You look lovely and strong, congrats on all your hard work and I wish you continued success!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I'm in tears reading this... you have done such a phenomenal job and YES this is a success story!

I too see myself as fat at 131. I am extremely "fatty", but now hoping if I tone it up I won't feel so "fat"

At the age of 18, and a height of 5'5, I was 96 pounds. Then came college and I ballooned to 167.

I'm so proud of you for realizing your issues, and now working on them!
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Great story and success!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    your such a great woman :) I am so happy for you
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! WTG!!!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks again :)

I forgot one of my pics I was going to post, so shall just stick it in here.

20130604_171218_zpsf0099bad.jpg
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look fab!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!