• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You look fab!!!

Thankyou.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You really do look so much better now! You look strong and healthier, which I'll bet shows not only in your body but in your "life attitude". Do people just come up to you to chat? I'll bet they do. You look like you would have the confidence and openness that would make people feel comfortable speaking to you.

WTG! Keep it up. This is a way better you. :flowerforyou:
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    You really do look so much better now! You look strong and healthier, which I'll bet shows not only in your body but in your "life attitude". Do people just come up to you to chat? I'll bet they do. You look like you would have the confidence and openness that would make people feel comfortable speaking to you.

WTG! Keep it up. This is a way better you. :flowerforyou:

Hi, yes, people do tend to come up and talk to me, children especially. I am an open person, not sure I am yet at a point of confidence, I am quite a quiet person until someone engages me. But as long as I can remember, people have come to me with their problems or just started chatting to me in various places. And I have started engaging with people more again.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I realize that it is sometimes a struggle for you still, but you have made fantastic progress and I really hope you continue to battle and win against the *demons* for lack of a better word. You should be very proud of yourself for what you have achieved.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    It took a lot of guts to post this. Well done and great progress!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I greatly admire you for all you have overcome, and for all that you have accomplished. Many, many heartfelt congratulations!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Thank you for reminding us that everyone has different challenges and our successes may look a bit different, but they are still wonderful and to be celebrated!
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    You rock! I am inspired every day by your hard work:)
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    I realize that it is sometimes a struggle for you still, but you have made fantastic progress and I really hope you continue to battle and win against the *demons* for lack of a better word. You should be very proud of yourself for what you have achieved.

Thanks Sara, and yes, I think it will always be a struggle in some ways, but hopefully with time, less so of one as I work on the remaining issues. I don't really want to waste anymore of my life, when there is so much more out there to do and I have spent enough years missing out. If the way forward means never going on a scale again, then that will be my way.
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! It seems now you really are taking control of your body and making it healthy. Keep up the amazing job :)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    What an incredible turn around and you look fantastic!

Your struggles and challenges are yours and you have worked hard to overcome them. Stand proud! :drinker:
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Congrats!! You're doing amazing! :) You've come such a long way and you're such an inspiration to so many people going through the same things!! :D
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Congrats on jumping over that hurdle into the beginnings of a healthy life!

PS. Muscle looks wonderful on you!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome story. Your strength really is inspiring, and I hope that you continue to be successful!
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    Thankyou everyone. :)
    Your words of encouragement and support have made me feel very happy.
    :flowerforyou:
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    What an incredible turn around and you look fantastic!

Your struggles and challenges are yours and you have worked hard to overcome them. Stand proud! :drinker:

This.

Because he said it better than I could.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    You look strong. I'm so happy for you! You should be proud!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Congrats and thank you for sharing !!!:flowerforyou:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Kudos to you for overcoming anorexia. Seriously, you must be a very strong person.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!