A Success Story Of A Different Nature

Options

Replies

• siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I think you're looking and doing great! Keep up the good work. I don't care what the scale says, you look toned and fit to me.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Your biceps are beautiful!!!! Fantastic progress! You should be very proud of all you've done to make yourself healthier! :flowerforyou:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    What an incredible turn around and you look fantastic!

Your struggles and challenges are yours and you have worked hard to overcome them. Stand proud! :drinker:

You really do look fantastic!

It is very hard work to overcome what you have. You can do this for life!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great, I am always happy to see someone overcoming their struggles!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Mental strength as well as physical strength. Well done
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    way to go!

We are all here from doing something with food that wasn't exactly healthy and wanting to become healthier... so no worries about sharing your story or offending people....

(ok well MOST of us are here from having unhealthy habits relating to food... i'm sure there are a few that just wanted to yap about fitness all day with other fitness junkies! haha!)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    congrats!! This is similar to my story! I am happy that you, too were able to find the strength in yourself to overcome anorexia.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great, and your strength and courage are truly inspiring!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    OMG You look fantastic! :) Great job on the strength training, it really shows!

Being healthy really is important and you have taken great steps towards a healthy life :) Congratulations, I'm sure you have had many struggles along the way but you are doing fantastic! :)
  • ghfit
    ghfit Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job!! Thank you so much for sharing. Love the muscles. :)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    What a lovely success story! Replacing a desire for a loss in weight with a desire for a gain on strength sounds like a really positive switch in focus :flowerforyou:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Great job making healthier choices! Congrats on being able to face the disorder and work to over come it!!!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I'm sure that wasn't very easy.

You're doing great! You should be very proud of yourself, I know I'm proud of you :heart:
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Wish you all the best. Thanks for sharing.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Good job! So glad you shared! You do look great!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great! Muscle adds beautiful contour to any size, so don't fear it. (I was once 5.10, but I had tone as a young athlete.)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!! Be very proud of yourself!!!!!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look amazing! You should be so proud of your hard work. Keep picking up heavy things girl!
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your strength (all of it). :flowerforyou:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you! Eating disorders are awful. You're a winner!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!