Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    It's hump day! Happy Wednesday! Bulk Shoulders done and I increased my weights! Woo hoo!!!! I also finished out day 17 of the challenge!

Just finished my yummy Shakeology too! And added some extra whey protein! Feed those muscles!

Have a great day ladies!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    I'm using creatine for almost 2 weeks now. I'm not feeling more power or something. Today i had to lower some weights for my bulk chest workout that i could push last week more easily. So maybe i have to be more patiently. Tomorrow legs...that's what i'm scared about :)

Beast and grok on!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Yes! Another week killed. Monday im on week 4 of Bulk phase! But first to ADE this weekend. I hope my legs will stand ;)
  • ddavies919
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • BeastLady90
    Options
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Today i have to do bulk legs. Changed my diet a little becouse of the cutting phase. I gained a little to much weight the past few weeks and was a little concern of getting to bulky. Very curious what it brings me. Hope i don't burn too much muscle.
  • tracibrumley
    Options
    started week 2 today!!! LOVING it! was unsure before starting program, had never lifted weights before...so excited to see end results!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    started week 2 today!!! LOVING it! was unsure before starting program, had never lifted weights before...so excited to see end results!

Awesome!!!! I am such a huge fan of lifting weights! Especially for women! I'm glad you're loving it! The Bulk phase is my fav! Can't wait to hear what you think of that! Keep up the good work!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Done bulk shoulders today. One of my favorites. Tonight doing some abweel excersices Yeah! (forgot my abs workout yesterday)
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Workout Completed - Chest and Tri's and Abs.
    Day 1 Nutrition Log started. Goal : 40/40/20

About me: I am a coach with Beachbody. I've been doing their programs since Jan 2010. Just looking for motivation and support.
    this is my 3rd time or so through Beast. My goal is to maintain muscle. I'm sure I'd be okay with gaining muscle, but I'm not really into gaining weight. I'm right around 5'0" and 101#.
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Finish is in sight! Next week i hope to finish my Bulk round. Then into the cutting phase that i've already started. Its time for the muscle toning definitiion. I'm pretty pleased with the results thus far. Dedication pays!

Beast on ladies! Don't give up and don't cheat on your schedule both workout and nutrition.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Finish is in sight! Next week i hope to finish my Bulk round. Then into the cutting phase that i've already started. Its time for the muscle toning definitiion. I'm pretty pleased with the results thus far. Dedication pays!

Beast on ladies! Don't give up and don't cheat on your schedule both workout and nutrition.

Yeah!!!! You're on the home stretch! I hope you took pics for youself so you can see your progress!
  • staceygrant1428
    Options
    Am definitely interested!, I like using weights and have been contemplating Chalene X. Body Beast sounds pretty challenging!, my beachbody coach is currently doing it!.
  • B_TEEN
    B_TEEN Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Keep it going ladies!!! Hopefully, I'll join one of the rounds in 2014. I'm not ready for the program @ this moment.
  • Kandusw
    Kandusw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have started body beast a couple of times and missed a few days so today is my official restart!!
    Build Chest/tris done! I'm hoping to add in T-25 gamma when It gets here as I have over 50 lbs to lose and although I love to build muscle and my body reacts well to weight lifting...I want the scale to go down too!!
    Have a great day mine is already off to a good start!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I have started body beast a couple of times and missed a few days so today is my official restart!!
    Build Chest/tris done! I'm hoping to add in T-25 gamma when It gets here as I have over 50 lbs to lose and although I love to build muscle and my body reacts well to weight lifting...I want the scale to go down too!!

Woo hoo! Welcome! Get it girl!
  • christinaz1985
    christinaz1985 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday!!
  • BeastLady90
    Options

Woo hoo! Welcome! Get it girl!

:)

Alright! Almost done with Bulk Phase! Next week i take a week off building strength. I will focus on my cardio so that means a lot of running/crossfit. After that i stop (6 weeks) with the creatine and then i'm doing my Beast Phase! Yes yes yes!

Beast on Ladies! (and gentlemen!)
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ladies! It's been a while. But, I've been ordered by the doctor to take it easy. I tore an intercostal muscle aka a rib muscle! Ouch!!!! Needless to say, I can't do a lot of overhead lifting or twisting/punching etc. So, it's been frustrating to just rest, as much as I know I need to.

So, how is everyone doing here?

Oh and hey! If you all would be so kind, my website is up and live! Check it out! www.debrabaillyfitness.com
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    This week i've done mma training. Worked on my condition the last weeks. Next week will perform on a kickbox event so i have to be in good shape and form. So my final stage of the bodybeast comp will be after that. Till than i will do the exersices of bodybeast in random order. And a lot of jump roping....