Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• Jeanyusjean
    Jeanyusjean Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm starting BB on Dec 9th! Has a group been started yet?
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Don't give up on me! I'm still here! I've actually started another round of Chalean Extreme! I LOVE my weights! Although everyone in the world will be starting X3 here soon, I'll start it once I'm done with this round!

Keep up the good work and please, keep posting here to inspire and motivate others!
  • I'm keen !!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Week 2 of CE and let me tell ya ladies, whether you're doing Body Beast or Chalean Extreme or any other weight lifting program, keep up with it! It's the best thing for ya! I am sore, in a good way and I love it!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Next week i'll finish the first full round of bodybeast. Had my ups and downs during this program. Gained a lot of muscles and feel stronger overall. I will recover till end of month and starting a new program with more cardio but not only cardio. Looking for a crossfit program of bb. Does anyone have some sugestions? And why to follow that specific program?

Thanks in advance.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    BeastLady: Nice job!!! So, BB doesn't yet have a "crossfit" style program. However, there are a ton to choose from!!! Something for everyone! You could always do a hybrid of something.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Feeling good ladies! I am patting myself on the back because although it's the holidays, my workouts and my diet are on point! I am feeling stronger and leaner every day!

Keep pushing forward and working for your goals! Don't ever give up and celebrate even the smallest successes! You're worth it!

Have a great day and a great workout!
  • StaceyLG86
    Options
    Hi ladies. I've had this dvd for months but never tried it :-( what equipment do I need to get started? Going to start new year. I can't wait!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi Stacey! OMG! You have to give it a go! Great way to start your new year! Do you have any free weights at all? Because you'll find that the more you progress, the more weight you might need, especially for legs. Also, make sure to print out the workout sheets if you are a Beachbody member.

And I'd like to invite anyone here to a great women's only Body Beast page on Facebook! Great group of ladies and full of motivation and inspiration! Let me know and you can friend me on FB and then I can add you!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me the difference between BB and Chalean Extreme
  • Hi, I am doing somewhat of a hybrid with Body Beast. I am on Week 2 of the Build Lean phase. I do the BB at 5 am and at night I do cardio (Turbo fire, Les Mills or my martial arts class)
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Any ladies still lifting out there?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello? It's awfully quiet out there!

Happy New Year!!!! Any resolutions? I have a few as far as exercise is concerned. I want to lift heavier and really work on my glutes and hammies! You ladies?
  • darce27dk
    darce27dk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi! I am doing a hybrid of body beast and turbofire. I just did day 2 build legs today. I am curious/excited to see where I will be at in the program around the 30 day mark.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    hi! I am doing a hybrid of body beast and turbofire. I just did day 2 build legs today. I am curious/excited to see where I will be at in the program around the 30 day mark.

Awesome!!! Love TF!!!! So, are you doing the Lean version of BB then?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Well, even though I'm on phase 2 of Chalean Extreme, I've been doing Beast legs twice a week because I remember how good my booty and legs looked! So, I just got done with Build legs and Friday will be Bulk! This is in addition to my CE workout!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I had a hell of a workout today! And man am I hungry!!!! Love it!
  • 99Maria
    99Maria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I haven't been here for a while but still doing bodybeast legs - my favorite! Just doing my own thing for now.

I forgot to mention, back in October beachbody asked if I would be interested in filming for them (my success story) for their next bodybeast infomercial. I said no, but I did give them permission to use my photos. So who knows, maybe my before & afters make it to the infomercial, haha.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I haven't been here for a while but still doing bodybeast legs - my favorite! Just doing my own thing for now.

I forgot to mention, back in October beachbody asked if I would be interested in filming for them (my success story) for their next bodybeast infomercial. I said no, but I did give them permission to use my photos. So who knows, maybe my before & afters make it to the infomercial, haha.

Hey! I've been adding in BB legs into my program too because I love his leg workouts! Congrats on the success photos for Beachbody, that's awesome and good luck!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Hi all. After some rest period i've started a next round of bb this week. Did a lot of cardio the last couple of weeks. Rope skipping mostly, i've master it Yesterday did the build shoulders and today a 5km run. Next monday i will start a complete round bb for the second time. Love it. My body needed some rest after my first round. I feel awesome now.

In the meantime i have read the book 'burn the fat feed the muscle' it was an eye opener. The best book i've ever read about nutrition and training. I do recommand it to everyone. Its plain and simply written english. In March i have my next kickboxing match.