Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• BeastLady90
    Options
    Hi ddavies919. Nice cap! unfortunately we can't order this bodybeast stuff in our country. Otherwise i certainly did!

Ok here's my recap, i recover well from my injury. Do medium to long slow walks in the park which is good for my recovery. During my recovery i still workout wherever i can. So my upperbody excersices are ongoing. Hopefully i can workout my legs within a few weeks.

Have a nice weekend you'll. I'm going to the Monsterjam show. Exploring my american roots :)
  • evt84
    evt84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! Yesterday was the halfway point for Body Beast! I feel great. 2 more weeks of bulk and then I'm into Beast! Can't wait! Actually looking forward to cutting out some calories and hopefully seeing some great results!!
  • 99Maria
    99Maria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Second round starts today. :)
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    How about creatine? Does anybody of you use it for getting more definition /tone of muscles? My boyfriend is using it every now and then. I am thinking of using it for a period of 6 weeks. Starting about a month and start from the beginning of body beast. Hope i solved my injury by then.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Well, today is day two of the Bulk phase (I love this phase) and round 2! I did Bulk legs followed by T25 Speed 1.0! Call me crazy but it was a damn good workout!!!! I also did day 2 of the crunch/squat challenge!

BeastLady: I have used creatine in round 1 through all 90 days and just finishing up what's left. I also used all of the Beast supplements including the suma root. I found that the supplements did help with building muscle and definition.

Glad to see you ladies bringing it!!!! Have a great day!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Today was Beast Bulk Shoulders, my favorite!!!! Well, besides arms. I gotta get those guns by Halloween, I'm going to be Rosie the Riveter! Soooo excited; I've always wanted to be her!

Also, day 3 of the ab/squat challenge done! My bum is firmer, tighter and lifted! I never thought I'd have that! Loving it! I don't think I'll ever stop squatting! lol

How are you ladies doing? It's awful quiet in here! Keep up the good work! Remember.......whatever it takes!!!!
  • 99Maria
    Options
    I've just uploaded a before and after photo, and all I have to say is: WOW! I'm really impressed by the results. I never thought I'd have this body, at age 32 - LOL. Loving the results. Can't wait to finish my second round. :)
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello ladies! Well, last night and today was a bit rough. Our kitty (cat), she was 19, passed away last night. She went peacefully but it's never easy going through this.

I managed to take my mind off of everything and get my workout in. I had Bulk Arms today followed by my squats/crunches for my 30 day challenge. Now looking forward to a relaxing night at home with my hubby.

99Maria: Wow! Great results!!! So, when are you done with round 2? Are you going to do more rounds?
  • 99Maria
    Options
    ddavies919, so sorry for your loss. I lost my 14 year old kitty about two years ago, so I understand your pain. But, their spirits are always with us, and nice memories remain.

I just started my 2nd round this week, so I still have a long way to go. After I'm done with this round, I'm probably just going to do P90x3 when it comes out. :wink:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    ddavies919, so sorry for your loss. I lost my 14 year old kitty about two years ago, so I understand your pain. But, their spirits are always with us, and nice memories remain.

I just started my 2nd round this week, so I still have a long way to go. After I'm done with this round, I'm probably just going to do P90x3 when it comes out. :wink:

Thank you. Yes, it's never easy losing a fury friend, they're like family. I am in week 1 of the Bulk phase of round 2. And I think I'm going to do the same, P90X3 in January!!! So excited!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Well, it's Monday! You know what that means! It's International Chest Day!!!! :bigsmile:

Taught my 6:30am P90X class, just finished my Bulk Chest plus day 8 of the squat/crunch challenge! Great way to start my week!

How are you all doing?
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Hi,

I've just finished my bulk chest workout. Tomorrow is my bulk legs day. I don't know how i will perform after my injury. It still feels a bit stiff but i've got green light from the doctor.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Bulk Back and day 9 of the ab/squat challenge done! Taught two classes today as well and had 2 PT appointments! I love my fitness career! :bigsmile:

BeastLady: Welcome back!!!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Today was leg day for me! Yes. Finished is well without any problems except that it is a challenge every time. Bulk legs is my less favorite excercise.

Didn't know about p90x3. I read something about it yet. I't been upcoming within a few months. For now i will finish this program and then go for the t25 program to shred of some excess fat and to show up my muscles :happy: Looking forward to it!

After that i maybe go for the p90x3. My new goal for 2014 :tongue: !
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Happy Friday ladies! Today is a rest day from the squat/ab challenge and I strategically saved Bulk legs for today! Because I don't know if I could handle doing all those squats in the challenge along with Bulk legs!!! I can barely walk as it is! lol

I finished it off with a yummy pumpkin chai shakeology!!!!!

Have a great day everyone and keep on pushing play!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Outstanding workout today! It was bulk schoulders. Had so much power today i can't believe it. Sometimes rest is the best solution to progress :)

Tomorrow is my rest day but i think about it to do some series of abwheel rollouts. My boyfriend is very enthusiastic about this kind of workout.
  • avwezel
    Options
    I am starting body beast for the first time today and I am a little scared. Can't wait to see results though! Also, does anyone follow the workouts at the gym? If so how do you go about doing this, I head there was an app?

Thanks!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    What are you scared off? A big phat spider yeah! not for a few muscles, c'on what a bull****. I train in the gym with this program on the ipad afterwards i get my boxing lessons. so i combine both programs.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I am starting body beast for the first time today and I am a little scared. Can't wait to see results though! Also, does anyone follow the workouts at the gym? If so how do you go about doing this, I head there was an app?

Thanks!

Hey! Welcome Beastette! Don't be scared, embrace the journey because your body is about to change!!!! Sometimes, I just use the workout sheets instead of popping in the DVD but here is the link for the app if you're interested: www.bodybeastmobile.teambeachbody.com
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! Today is day 16 of the squat/crunch challenge and I wasn't prepared to have it be a rest day but since it was, I did Bulk Legs and actually added in some Bulk Chest too followed by some Hip Hop Hustle for extra cardio. It's that TOM so I've had awful cramps! Uggghhh!!!! Good news is, I won't have it for Halloween!

Anyone here dressing up for Halloween and going out? I am going to be Rosie the Riveter!!! :bigsmile: Ya know, the "We Can Do It" woman? I've always wanted to be her for Halloween and it's perfect since I've been doing the Beast!!!!

Keep up the good work here! Wish everyone else was a little more active but keep posting!