Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• BeastLady90
    Options
    Just finished my bulk back workout. It was very good to do. Because i've no pullup-bar (not yet) i use my bodylastic bands for the pullup exercises! After this workout i did some extra trx exercises especially for my back.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hump Day!!!! :bigsmile:

How's it going ladies? Today was Bulk Arms for me. It was supposed to be legs but later today, I'm doing T25! Nuf said! LOL

I am feeling swole though!!!! Love it! Refueling and on with my day!

Make it a good one!!!!! Keep beasty! :flowerforyou:
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Bulk arms for me today! After that i did the beast abs and some exercises with the abroller. The beast keeps g(r)oing on!~!!!!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Just finished bulk shoulders. That was easy peacy. Next time increase some weight.
    I like the time the workout takes. <35 min.
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Sad news!! Today was bulk legs for me. Just returned from doctor. He says im overtrained. It goes totally wrong this morning. When i did the hip-flexors excercise i breaked something. Need totally rest now.... :(
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Workout done! I did doubles today; shoulders and legs. This morning, I taught P90X and tonight, I'm back at it, teaching another class!

Tomorrow I'm going to a kickboxing class! I haven't been in forever and I'm sooooooo excited!!!! I absolutely love beating the bag! Great way to burn calories and let the stress out!

BeastLady: I'm sorry to hear that! How are you overtraining? Are you working out other than Body Beast?

Have a great day ladies and a good weekend!

Please keep up with the posts, we wanna hear how everyone is doing!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Bulk Legs for the first time last night. Didn't make it all the way through because I got light-headed. (Know your limits, right?)

Glad to have 2 rest days built into my schedule right now!

BeastLady...oh no!! I feel your pain. I have a suspected labral tear in my right hip that I have to baby constantly. Definitely rest and recuperate, but don't forget to move it (gently) to preserve the mobility.
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Hi, i've something that we call hamstrings and snapped one of them on the left leg. It happened when doing one of the exercises in bulk legs. I feel so down today that i can't workout for 2 weeks or more. Have to take totally rest from now on. I think of starting some swimming sessions with the local polo team. before i will restart the program. I found the program great and very addicted. The only downsize is that you have to take more rest and not do to much in less time!

Have fun with the program you'all ! Thanks for the support.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi, i've something that we call hamstrings and snapped one of them on the left leg. It happened when doing one of the exercises in bulk legs. I feel so down today that i can't workout for 2 weeks or more. Have to take totally rest from now on. I think of starting some swimming sessions with the local polo team. before i will restart the program. I found the program great and very addicted. The only downsize is that you have to take more rest and not do to much in less time!

Have fun with the program you'all ! Thanks for the support.

Oh no!!! I am so sorry to hear that!!! What a bummer. I hope you heal soon and take it easy. Please rejoin us when and if you restart the program!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Happy Monday ladies!! Man, I am still sore from Saturday's kickboxing workout!!! Damn! I might take it easy today because my lats are tight and sore!

How was everyone's weekend?
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have done one round of Body Beast (last year) and couldn't resist starting up again with round 2.... I found your group and would LOVE to be a part of it:) I am happy with the results I got in round 1 of BB, so I can only imagine what's to come in round 2!!! I am starting week 3 of the build phase and I am already noticing more cuts and muscle tone! I look forward to getting to know you ladies and meeting our goals together! #GIRLpower!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have done one round of Body Beast (last year) and couldn't resist starting up again with round 2.... I found your group and would LOVE to be a part of it:) I am happy with the results I got in round 1 of BB, so I can only imagine what's to come in round 2!!! I am starting week 3 of the build phase and I am already noticing more cuts and muscle tone! I look forward to getting to know you ladies and meeting our goals together! #GIRLpower!

Hey! Welcome to the group! Glad you found us!!! I also started round 2 and loving it! I love the changes I've seen with this program! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I most certainly will:) Today, was Cardio & Abs and OMG I am FEELING it!!! My arms are like noodles and my lower back and glutes are fired up! I know I am going to REALLY feel it later! This is my last week in the build phase and I am looking forward to the BULK phase coming next:) particularly for the shorter workouts (and muscle building aka increase in calories, lol)...Yippee! Have a good day ladies!
  • angeedee
    angeedee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 (rest day) of the first week. I started it back in June I think, but my husband got a new job and we couldn't work out together and I just stopped. So - I'm back at it again and more determined this time! I'm certainly super sore this week. I do have to modify a lot - but mainly only pushups. I just can't do them not on my knees yet. I don't have a bench or a bar, but I feel like the limited equipment exercises do just fine. I'm determined to do normal pushups at some point, but don't ever plan on doing the pull ups.

I'm thinking about adding some more cardio in to the mix as well. I feel like just the weights and one cardio day isn't enough. I'm eating roughly 1500-1800 calories per day. I haven't added any supplements or anything in because I've just never really known what to add.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Bulk Chest for me today! Man I love that workout!!!! Chest is quivering! How about you ladies? What workout did you do today?

Angedee: Welcome! So are you doing the Huge version?
  • angeedee
    Options
    No I am doing the Lean version....
  • 99Maria
    99Maria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I completed my first round! This is my rest week. I will be starting second round on Monday. :-)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I started Week 1 last week and finishing it this week. I am seriously Body Beast. I dont know why but I was getting bored with just cardio workouts. So Body Beast is my new love. I am also going to continue my early morning running next week when the weather cooperates.
  • angeedee
    Options
    I like Body Beast too. I love Cardio, but don't see any results from it. I did Supreme 90 and that was really the first time I used heavier weights. I realize that it doesn't have as much cardio in it, so I'm trying to add some. I don't seem to burn many calories (average is about 300) with my workouts.

I did read somewhere that a HRM isn't very accurate with weight workouts, so I'm not sure about that. I still use mine and just log the amount of calories I burn with that workout.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    It's almost Friday ladies!!!! I just got done with Build Back & Bi's! Feeling pumped! Then, soon, I'm off to teach my P90X class! And then back home to refuel with dinner and a shower!

How are you ladies doing?

Oh!!!! You have to check out my pics in my profile! I got something in the mail today!!!!!!! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! :bigsmile: