Replies

• allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 35 of 90. Bulk Shoulders.
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 36 of 90. Bulk Legs. My buns are burning!
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning Beastettes!!! How was everyone's weekend?

Saturday was cardio on my schedule so a friend of mine invited me to a tabata class. Have any of you taken a tabata class?????? Holy cow!!!!!! Talk about sweat!!! It was intense. I loved it because it was stuff I don't usually do so yesterday, I woke up completely sore from head to toe! In a good way of course but it felt like someone had punched me in the ribs over and over again! LOL My core is sooooo tight and sore! I love that feeling!

Yesterday was my rest day and that's exactly what I did! It felt awesome!!!! I even took a few naps throughout the day!

Today is week 2 of my last phase of the Beast! I can't believe this round is coming to an end!

Can't wait to start round 2!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Bulk Chest done!!!! I love looking back at my progress sheets and seeing how far I've come! I upped my weights yet again today! Felt great and got a good burn!!!

Have a great day ladies!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 37 of 90. I upped my weight for Bulk Chest too. I think I'm going to know it in the morning!
  • evt84
    evt84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of all you ladies who are 30+ days in! I'm on day 9 today....Build Back and Bis! Last night was legs...wasn't nearly as excruciating as the first week, but still made me drip with sweat!

What's the main difference between the build and bulk phases? The diet pretty much stays the same, right? (I know you recalculate based on weight and body fat percentage, but I don't anticipating my caloric intake to change much for the bulk phase...(?)) Are the exercises more intense in the bulk phase, or just switched up more often? I'd love to hear what I can expect in a week and a half when I transition to the next phase!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Build Chest and Tri's last night. Gave all and blew out completely! Total failure at the end; could barely lift my hand to open the door.

After I cooled down, ate, and went to bed, I could feel every heartbeat hammering through my chest, arms, and shoulders. This must be what growing muscle feels like!

Beast on, Ladies!!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Aight! Powerblocks and Vids are in tha house! Tomorrow i'll start the comp. body beast.
    Hope i will keep motivated.
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    I'm jealous of all you ladies who are 30+ days in! I'm on day 9 today....Build Back and Bis! Last night was legs...wasn't nearly as excruciating as the first week, but still made me drip with sweat!

What's the main difference between the build and bulk phases? The diet pretty much stays the same, right? (I know you recalculate based on weight and body fat percentage, but I don't anticipating my caloric intake to change much for the bulk phase...(?)) Are the exercises more intense in the bulk phase, or just switched up more often? I'd love to hear what I can expect in a week and a half when I transition to the next phase!

Just live day by day and get suprised! Whats live about when you know everything already?
  • evt84
    evt84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

Just live day by day and get suprised! Whats live about when you know everything already?

Oh BeastLady if you only knew me in real life! :) I'm SUCH A PLANNER! I hate spontanaeity and have pretty much a mental roadmap for everything I do. I'm trying to get better, though! I also have a tendency of getting bored really easily, so I'm happy to see there are 3 phases to switch things up a little bit :)
  • BeastLady90
    Options

Oh BeastLady if you only knew me in real life! :) I'm SUCH A PLANNER! I hate spontanaeity and have pretty much a mental roadmap for everything I do. I'm trying to get better, though! I also have a tendency of getting bored really easily, so I'm happy to see there are 3 phases to switch things up a little bit :)

Hi. thats also one of my probs so we can shake hands. thats why i use this topic for. to stay motivated. tomorrow backs and bis. a little nervous already :-!
  • ddavies919
    Options

Hey girl!!! Don't worry, the road ahead is a good one! So, the one main difference between the build and bulk phase is the time of the workouts. The bulk phase workouts are only about 38 or so min long! Which I love! But, believe me, you're still getting a kick *kitten* workout in that amount of time! Sagi won't let you down! Also, you might find, like I did, that in the bulk phase, you will increase your weights!!! I didn't change my intake much in this phase either. I think you will love it!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Just go for it girls! Commit yourself to the program. And important, go all natural. Become a member of the facebookpage! It motivates.

facebook.com/BodyBeast4Women
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 38 of 90. Today is cardio day. I'm kind of disappointed. I did Leslie Sansone with the girls after work and abs when I got home.

I am a list maker and a planner. I LOVE marking things off my list. Those people who fly by the seat of their pants make me nervous.

I am going to have to re-arrange a little this week. My son is the marching band at a nearby college. Their first game is Thursday night. I'm going. So my rest day will be Thursday instead of Friday.

Beast on! :glasses:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Evening ladies!!! Wow, kick *kitten* workout today! Started with Build Legs followed by Les Mills Combat Power Kata!!!! I was dripping with sweat! I love that feeling!

I posted 3 new pics (last ones in my profile) from today's workout!

BeasLady: I belong to that group on Facebook! Awesome group of ladies too!

Make it a good evening and keep pushing play!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Started today to let my body get used to the program. My official start will be the 9th of september.
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day39 of 90. Bulk Arms. I LOVE this one. :love:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Day39 of 90. Bulk Arms. I LOVE this one. :love:

Oh, I love Bulk arms too!!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Evening ladies! Today called for Beast Cardio. But, I taught a 6:30am P90X class, followed by a 9:30am Turbo Kick class (lots of cardio!) and then another 5:30pm P90X class so all of that made up for Beast Cardio!

Back to lifting tomorrow! Can't believe I only have a week and a half left! Crazy!!!! Then, round 2 starts Sept 9th!!! So excited to see more results!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Done legs today! Not easy at all. Question: i did the super set in this program with 2x11 lbs. Didn't increase the weight during the superset. Whitch weight do you girls use?