Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Another lady-beast joining in!

I'm doing a modified 4-day schedule, but in the same order. It'll take longer to complete the program, but it was the only way to fit it in consistently. I don't think it will effect my ultimate results too much. Your thoughts?

I think if you're doing it consistently, you'll be fine, just make sure you do all of the workouts. Way to go!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    WOW....DAy 1 last night...Chest and Tris...I certainly feel it today! Not necessarily in a "sore" way, but just a "drained, can hardly lift my arms" way!

I loved it!! Being my first time EVER lifting, I wasn't sure how I'd like it...but I have to say--I feel like I got a lot of tension out of my body during those 50 minutes....it was very therapeutic! Nice change from the cardio I was doing daily with Insanity.

Looking forward (I think?) to Build Legs tonight. I'm nervous, I've heard it's rough!!

Woo hoo!!!! Day 1 in the books for ya! Nice job! I can't believe this is your first time lifting and you're doing the BEAST!!!! :bigsmile: I love it! Way to go girl! It is totally therapeutic! Feels good to just lift and get out all the stresses of the day! Build legs is a bit rough but push through, you've got this!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi, I ordered this program and plan to start on September 9th. I have done Chalean Extreme, Turbo Fire and P90X. I love to lift but I am a little afraid to gain weight. I would like to join this group for the support.

Yeah!!! I will be starting my round 2 on Sept 9th! I've done 3 rounds of Chalean Extreme; LOVE that program!!! Don't be afraid to lift and gain weight. Did you gain any with CE? I have gained weight since starting the Beast but it's muscle! I stay off the scale as much as I can and don't let it mess with my head. The fact is, my body is physically changing!! I love what this program does for women! You will love it!
  • evt84
    evt84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was last night--Build Legs. WOW!! Talk about SWEAT!!

My legs aren't TOO bad today but my chest/arms are definitely sore from Monday. That means my legs will probably hurt tomorrow!

LOVING the program so far. Also loving that my husband is doing it with me. I did Insanity alone and it got kind of old by myself every day...

Coming up tonight: Build Back/Bis!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Hello Lady's, it seems interesting to start beginning bodybeast program. Can you tell me how it is like? What are the progresses? Is is also a program for girls like me?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Day 2 was last night--Build Legs. WOW!! Talk about SWEAT!!

My legs aren't TOO bad today but my chest/arms are definitely sore from Monday. That means my legs will probably hurt tomorrow!

LOVING the program so far. Also loving that my husband is doing it with me. I did Insanity alone and it got kind of old by myself every day...

Coming up tonight: Build Back/Bis!

Woo hoo!!!! Yes, the first time I did Build Legs, I couldn't believe how much I was sweating!!! It was like I was doing cardio! I love it!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello ladies! Well, another busy day for me! Started with me teaching my 6:30am P90X class, then a 9:30am Turbo Kick class, now I'm home and will be getting my BB workout done and then back to the studio for 5:30pm P90X! Whew!!!! My calves are on fire though! The round of TK that I am teaching takes it's toll on my legs! Good thing I don't have legs today!

Glad to see other ladies joining in here!!! I love it! I think women need muscle! It's sexy and reshapes your body!

Keep up the good work!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello Lady's, it seems interesting to start beginning bodybeast program. Can you tell me how it is like? What are the progresses? Is is also a program for girls like me?

Wecome! It is a 90 day weight lifting program. There are two versions, one just has more cardio in it. If you're looking to reshape your body, gain some lean muscle, than this is the program for you!
  • BeastLady90
    Options
    Thank you, i live in Germany. Can i order it from there? Or have i order it in the usa?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Thank you, i live in Germany. Can i order it from there? Or have i order it in the usa?

Yes, you can. I will send you a message with the info.
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone!

I'm on day one of week 2! (Build legs yeehahh!) Would love some support as I really want to finish this through to the end as I have a habit of giving up my workout programs when I don't see the results! My husband is on week 3 of bulk and I can see a big difference :-S We are doing lean.

"I'm gonna lift some really weights now"
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
  • evt84
    evt84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Leg day was Tuesday and today (Thursday) I can BARELY WALK! Is it sick that I actually like this? Haha! It's a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment...

Tonight is Beast Cardio and Beast Abs. Looking forward to it!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    HI Everyone!

I'm on day one of week 2! (Build legs yeehahh!) Would love some support as I really want to finish this through to the end as I have a habit of giving up my workout programs when I don't see the results! My husband is on week 3 of bulk and I can see a big difference :-S We are doing lean.

"I'm gonna lift some really weights now"

Stick with it girl!!! I promise you will love it, you'll love the results and how your body changes! This is by far one of my favorite programs and I've done A LOT!!! Can't wait to start my round 2 soon!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Leg day was Tuesday and today (Thursday) I can BARELY WALK! Is it sick that I actually like this? Haha! It's a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment...

Tonight is Beast Cardio and Beast Abs. Looking forward to it!

Yep!!! Leg day will get ya! But, it does get better, in the sense that the soreness doesn't last so long! lol And nope, it's not sick that you like this! I love it!!!! Keep up the good work! Let me know how you like Beast Cardio! It's no joke!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Today was Bulk Legs!!!! LOVE that workout! Next week, I've got Build Legs on the schedule, can't say I'm looking forward to doing that one again!! Aaahhh!!!!!

Just got done and now refueling with my Beast shake! My Vanilla Shakeology and all the BB supps! Soooo good!

Tonight, I teach another P90X class!

How's your day going Beastettes? What's on tap today?
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 33 of 90. Today was my cardio day. I do Leslie Sansone 2 days a week after work with my BFFs.
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started T25, but Body Beast is next on my agenda! Anyone can add me...would love to know progress that people are making with the Body Beast videos.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Man am I looking forward to Sunday, my rest day!!! My body aches! Lots of teaching and working out! Today was Build Back & Bis! Love that one!!!! I use bands instead of the pull up bar because I feel it more with the resistance to and from.

Tomorrow is a cardio day and I'm going to a tabata class with my friend! I can't wait!!! Sounds like it's right up my alley!

How is everyone doing this Friday?
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: Day 34 of 90. I did Bulk Back and went to bed. I had a contact floating. It made for a miserable day. I finally got it out at 2 this morning. Hoping for a better day today.

ddavies, I am jealous of your rest day on Sunday. For me Sunday is Bulk Legs.