Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• kikowilson
    kikowilson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone, glad I see this post. My 3rd day - build leg today, I really love this program, and I have 10lb. baby weight to lose(my goal is get lean toned body), before I was pregnant, I've finished, insanity1,2,3 LMP, Les Mills Combat, T25, Chalean, Post baby, I did 1 round T25, P90x3, and just finished Max 30 right before start BB. So last 10 lbs. stubben fat to lose, I'm little concerned about nutrition here, from calculation from beast book, I'm on 2100 cal/day, first I eat whatever when I was hungry, at the end of the day, my intake only 1600. second follow beast book, 50/25/25, that will be a lot carbs to eat, won't it make me gain a lot?
  • catpea33
    catpea33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, so glad to find this post! I'm starting Body Beast on Monday. I've done P90X, Insanity, Les Mills Pump and loads of other Beachbody programmes, as well as Jillian Michaels and the usual crowd. I'm actually hoping to do a hybrid of Body Beast and Focus T25: Body Beast to get my muscles back and Focus T25 as cardio for an upcoming half-marathon. I'm really looking forward to starting!
  • Mariazanga
    Options
    ddavies919 wrote: »
    Alright ladies.....Build Shoulders done! WOW!!!! I'm really going to have to use the progress workout sheets to keep track of what weights I'm using. My shoulders feel good! And I still have to teach tonight! Yowsers!!!!

Anyway, awesome workout! I always love working upper body! Tomorrow is legs!

• Mariazanga
    Options
    Mariazanga wrote: »
    Alright ladies.....Build Shoulders done! WOW!!!! I'm really going to have to use the progress workout sheets to keep track of what weights I'm using. My shoulders feel good! And I still have to teach tonight! Yowsers!!!!

Anyway, awesome workout! I always love working upper body! Tomorrow is legs!

I am new to my fitness pal and saw your post although it is old...I got body beast but haven't tried it yet on 2nd round of 21 day fix. How did you like body beast and how were your results?
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm so sorry I've been inactive here but glad to see we have some new comers! I am 13 weeks post surgery and my hand/arm/wrist are doing pretty good. I am still not cleared to lift heavy at all and it's driving me nuts! I'm starting the 21 DF Extreme tomorrow so excited about that! I've also been doing Les Mills Pump Step 3x per week and my buns and legs are happy! Seeing some good results! I can't wait to get back to Beast!!! I miss it so much!

I see you girls have done a lot of programs, much like myself! I love Beachbody programs because they work!

• kikowilson
    kikowilson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm so sorry I've been inactive here but glad to see we have some new comers! I am 13 weeks post surgery and my hand/arm/wrist are doing pretty good. I am still not cleared to lift heavy at all and it's driving me nuts! I'm starting the 21 DF Extreme tomorrow so excited about that! I've also been doing Les Mills Pump Step 3x per week and my buns and legs are happy! Seeing some good results! I can't wait to get back to Beast!!! I miss it so much!

I see you girls have done a lot of programs, much like myself! I love Beachbody programs because they work!
    Hope you getting better, go back BB :)
  • catpea33
    Options
    I started Body Beast today with Chest and Tris. I loved it! It feels so good to get back to weights again after such a long break. I love that feeling of shaky muscles - it's the sign of a job well done!
  • domgetsfitter
    domgetsfitter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just started the Lean Phase of Chalean Extreme and I love this program. I have never been dedicated to a program before CLX and I want to stick with weight lifting. I am considering doing Body Beast, but I am slightly intimidated by the program. I don't want to get bulky and I am also wondering what equipment I need. I already have weights, but do I need a bench and/or ball too.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    kahtia98 wrote: »
    Hi, I have just started the Lean Phase of Chalean Extreme and I love this program. I have never been dedicated to a program before CLX and I want to stick with weight lifting. I am considering doing Body Beast, but I am slightly intimidated by the program. I don't want to get bulky and I am also wondering what equipment I need. I already have weights, but do I need a bench and/or ball too.

Hi! I LOVE CLX!!! I've done 4 rounds and that's the program that got me into heavy lifting! I was skeptical about Body Beast myself but I absolutely LOVE it! And if you like CLX, I'm positive you'd like Body Beast! Don't worry about bulking up; you can't. I mean, unless you're taking certain supplements. Otherwise, you won't. And you don't really need a bench, a ball would be good but you can do most of the stuff just on a mat on the floor. Shoot me a friend request/message if you have any questions!

• lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Glad to find a group. I'm starting body beast tomorrow and I can't wait! I've been preparing all week and I'm doing all my food prep today. Add me if you are doing body beast I would love some support!
  • catpea33
    Options
    kahtia98 wrote: »
    I am also wondering what equipment I need. I already have weights, but do I need a bench and/or ball too.
    I'm just using a stability ball. The first week I didn't have one of a suitable size so I just did the work on the floor and it was totally fine.

Started on week 2 today with chest and tris! I'm going to be suffering tomorrow. I'm sitting here typing this with my arm muscles twitching. Haha. I got out of whack last week thanks to overtime at work so I missed Beast Abs and Back and Bi. Definitely got to make up for those at some point.
  • bslaf5
    bslaf5 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey guys....just found this group...im starting week 3 of the bulk phase. Im loving the changes in my body so far.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in the middle of my 4th week (first week of the Bulk Block). I am really enjoying this workout and I'm loving my results so far. With all of the various sets I find the time just flies by.

I had to adjust to cutting back the cardio and had to increase my food intake on lifting days.

I don't do the cardio workout or the abs (I do my own workouts), but I'm looking forward to see where the rest of this program takes my body!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Morning ladies! Welcome new Beastettes! Glad to hear everyone is loving this program as much as I do!

I can't wait to get back to my heavy lifting! My legs are looking great but I need to get back to my upper body! But, not until I get the ok from my doc!

Keep up the good work!!
  • martz29
    martz29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm just about to finish insanity max:30 and will be starting Body Beast after. Looking for fellow Beastettes to share the journey with.....and to nose at open diaries with all those extra calories!! Please add me!
  • KatiCoufal
    KatiCoufal Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Starting the program soon, how do I join this group?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi Kati!

Welcome! You just joined! :smile: When are you starting?
  • jmroberts35
    jmroberts35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been doing Bulk BB for about 4 weeks now. Unfortunately I have only completed 1 full week, which was week 1. For week 2, I completed up to back & bi's and week 3 only the first 2 workouts. This week I will complete everyday, I have the motivation right now and I am going to use it to it's advantage. I absolutely love the workouts and have completed 4 weeks of chest/tri's and legs. I can absolutely already see the muscle build in those areas.

I'm not sure if I will go ahead and do 1 more week of build before I move onto bulk or move onto bulk next week. Suggestions?

Glad to find a team!

Jill
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi Jill,

I would do one more week of Build and then move on to Bulk. Glad to hear you're loving the workouts and seeing the results!! Keep it up!
  • Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Filing this for future use am doing stronglifts right now.