Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    OMG! My biceps were burning today! Body Beast Back & Bi's and PiYo Buns, oh and I did stairs with my friend! 1011 stairs!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ok, today I did Build Chest & Tris, took 3 mile walk and then did Build Legs! I'm hungry!!!! LOL

I fell off the nutrition wagon a bit this weekend. No worries, I'm back on! Let's do this!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I killed Back & Bi's today!!! I was able to increase my weights on some things and it felt good! I'm feeling swole right now!!!! Love it! Can't wait for Bulk phase!
  • Joliekay1582
    Joliekay1582 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    ddavies919 wrote: »
    Ladies! Things are a changin! I love what I'm seeing! I finished my leg day today and noticed in the mirror..........ummm.....are those quad muscles I'm seeing???? Yes!!! vrkiqjokyxyh.jpg

You look great!!! Keep it up! :)

I can relate to what you said. I'm in my 8th week now, but even before I started BB I felt leg muscles, but they were never visible unless I was flexing.

The other day I went to the market and a woman asked me if I was an athlete because she saw some muscle through my stretchy workout pants. I didn't realize they were visible! Taking photos is so important.

I told her not at all, then she asked me what workout did I do and she was floored when I said I nothing too crazy or hardcore - mainly just power walk and lifting heavy weights. She thought weights would make her bulky. I hope she decides to give weights a try!

The program is going really well for me. I've noticed some back muscles showing up. Yay!

Let us know how it goes for you eringle! I hope everyone else is doing well!

Now that they have the mobile apps available so I can take them to the gym with me I'm totally ordering this program. I was hesitant becuz of the amount of equipment I'd have to purchase and find room for in my house.... Way excited. Next paycheck purchase!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    How's it going out there Beastettes? Today was Back & Bi's for me followed by Butt Bible Level 3! People at my work (aka the gym) are asking what I'm doing; they say I look like I've slimmed down quite a bit! Woo hoo!!! See, that's what a little muscle will do for ya! It won't bulk you up! Get it!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Happy Friday girls! Man, I'm feeling stronger every day! Build Shoulders & Butt Bible Level 3 today! Monday starts the Bulk phase! I really can't wait to see what multiple rounds of Beast will do for me!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Well, it's week 1 of the Bulk phase! I thought I'd hate eating more carbs but I'm loving it and I know my body needs it! I've doubled up on some days with my workouts so the more fuel, the better! TGIF!!!
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I just finished phase two now onto phase three check out my profile pic, my arms are looking amazing cant wait to see what happens in the next few weeks of the cutting phase! Bod Beast is worth it, i fel stronger and amazing all over! BEAST UP! <3
  • ddavies919
    Options
    bindigo30 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I just finished phase two now onto phase three check out my profile pic, my arms are looking amazing cant wait to see what happens in the next few weeks of the cutting phase! Bod Beast is worth it, i fel stronger and amazing all over! BEAST UP! <3

Wow! Looking good!!! I am starting week 3 of Bulk; loving it which I usually don't but liking the gains! Can't wait to see what happens in Beast phase!

• ddavies919
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I'm finishing up week 3 of Bulk, 3 more to go! I am so ready to get rid of the fluff and start Beast phase! Today, it's Total Body for me!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I am finally in the Beast phase! Woo hoo! How is everyone doing?
  • mordant57
    mordant57 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just got the program, but haven't started yet!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    mordant57 wrote: »
    I just got the program, but haven't started yet!

When do you plan to start?
  • raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I finished week 3, bulk legs. I love muscles. I am also doing TurboKick.
  • Immerito
    Immerito Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Interesting.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    OMG! Yesterday was Bulk Chest! I definitely lifted heavier and my pecs are feeling it today!!! I love it! Just finished Build Back & Bi's and abs! Now, refueling with my chocolate Shakeology and it tastes soooo good!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ladies!!!!!! Have you heard????? There's a new program coming in December! The Master's Hammer & Chisel! I am so excited! It's Sagi and Autum Calabrese together!!!! And only 30 min workouts!!!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Does anyone here live in the Pacific Northwest area? Seattle? Oregon?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Well ladies, this is my recovery week! I finished one round of Beast and although I see and feel differences, I really want to buckle down this time and get more results! So, I start round 2 on Monday!!!

How is everyone doing?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Round 2 has commenced!!! Today I did 21DFX Cardio followed by Build Back & Bi's! Let's get beasty!!!