Body Beast Women's Group!

Options
1313233343537»

Replies

• denissesf
    denissesf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I much rather lift than docardio and started beast body today. Lookinng forward to read the posts out here. I look for motivation and support.

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome! I'm with ya! I'm not a fan of cardio either...unless it involves weights! LOL Is this your first round of BB?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Roll call! Where you at ladies? Still getting beasty????
  • emilyj08
    emilyj08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am on w2 d2 of body beast. I've completed other beachbody programs but this is my first round of BB. I love it!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    emilyj08 wrote: »
    Hey! I am on w2 d2 of body beast. I've completed other beachbody programs but this is my first round of BB. I love it!

Yeah!!! Glad you're liking it! I am on round 2, week 5, Bulk phase.

• the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Check out my profile pic im makin dem gainz ☺ keep lifting it does work
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Yeah!!!! I was hoping you ladies were still around!

bindigo: You look great girl! You are making those gainz!!! Get it!

Have any of you checked out the new sneak peak workouts from Hammer & Chisel on BOD?
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been having issue with the mobile app going to a grey screen when saving workout instead of saving? I am on week 7. Issue started the end of week 6.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Has anyone been having issue with the mobile app going to a grey screen when saving workout instead of saving? I am on week 7. Issue started the end of week 6.

Hmm....weird. I don't use the app so not sure.