beach body is a fail. suggestions?

Options
124»

Replies

• blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Grubworm - how'd you nake out, since this is an old thread....did you find the accountabiity you were looking for?

In case anyone missed it, this is a dinosaur post, a year old.

@GenieBeanieChiliBeanie If you click on the OP's name, it shows that she hasn't logged in since last June, so I wouldn't count on a response.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Grubworm - how'd you nake out, since this is an old thread....did you find the accountabiity you were looking for?

In case anyone missed it, this is a dinosaur post, a year old.

@GenieBeanieChiliBeanie If you click on the OP's name, it shows that she hasn't logged in since last June, so I wouldn't count on a response.

Hahaha!

I looked at this and started reading wondering why it was so long then looked at the dates and wondered who bumped this back from "dead"... :):)

• tmarple93
    tmarple93 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can buy beachbody programs on eBay for half the cost and you don't a coach.. Also look up fitness blender on YouTube. There are tons of excerises on there. I have done insanity t25 and p90x and loved all three programs I got each of them for around 60 bucks and I've used them over and over. Especially when I need a quick intense workout and don't feel like going to the gym. I've never got a coach or used shakeology or bought anything directly from beachbody.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I understand not wanting a certain trainer, ect but $100 for a workout is in correct. The last two I bought were $60-70 and had 8-9 workouts. Jillian Michaels Body Revolution is a great beginner workout. For any workout to succeed you have to push yourself to do it. Only you can make yourself succeed. Good luck.