I have changed the definition of the word 'W#@re'.

Options

Replies

• d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Don't see anyone else posting their bikinis actually on the thread but what the heck, why not??? PicsArt_1370130074299.jpg

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    borat_bikini_1.jpg

LAMO every time, don't know y and don't care....
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I put my bikini clad butt on a thread yesterday which got removed and the thread got locked. Does that make me a *kitten* too?
    I post my progress pics (all bikini) and have never had them removed. Very odd. I have also seen plenty of people in success stories that post pics in bikinis.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've been called this before for having a septum piercing, I think people have their definitions out of whack :laugh:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing, thank you SO much for the love and support! We w#@res have to stick together. Girl on girl crime needs to END.

cat_fight.jpg
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was called a w#@re for my profile picture. Even though every other picture is either head shots, me with my Husband of near 16 years, me with my kids, or cats. So if that makes me a w#@re, I guess it doesn't mean what I thought it did. Are you a bikini wearing w#@re? Let's see em!

Wow! Was that on MFP?? Well, I have no bikini pics, as I'm still about 30 lbs overweight, but i SO look forward to the day that I can post them!! You look awesome, btw.
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread. I haven't worn a bikini confidently ever in my life, but if I was looking like you, I'd be rocking one on every warm day of the summer! lol
  • NoMoreExcuses84
    NoMoreExcuses84 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    < Bam! Guess I'm in the W#@re club! Proud member here :)
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    in
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

What? I hope you are friends with her, cause otherwise this was rather weird/creepy.
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options

What? I hope you are friends with her, cause otherwise this was rather weird/creepy.
    lol not friends, may have been a little weird..
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I was asked to take down the pics of me in a bikini.

They did the same to me! I think they're discriminating against men wearing bikinis.
  • simplyjustme
    simplyjustme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ang, I am so sorry I just saw this post. You are not a HO! These damn people are so stupid! Keep being beautiful you girl. Oops, I am whoring it now. Yikes, I hope they are not looking. :noway:
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    <---- I don't have much of a bikini body, but at 51, I don't give a damn. I'm in for the whoring!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I've been declared MFP's biggest slut. Do I get a trophy? Please say I do!

**keeping my fingers crossed that said trophy is phallic shaped.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've been declared MFP's biggest slut. Can I be a *kitten* too?

well lets be fair, sharing is caring
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    That's ridiculous. It's a beautiful pic. :heart:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

it's sitting in my lap
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

it's sitting in my lap

On my way over now!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

it's sitting in my lap

On my way over now!
    rally is already waiting here with me