Running shirtless...?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Run_Forever
    Run_Forever Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate running with a shirt on, its these cold Canadian winters that keep me from running shirtless year round. I find my body cools way quicker if I have no shirt on. In my area its pretty common for guys to run without shirts...in the hot months of course.
  • Kamichans
    Kamichans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It doesnt really have to do with age, sex, religion, body type or marital status. It has to do with location and others at that location.

Rule of thumb: Follow the majority. If most of the people around you are fully dressed, keep your shirt on.

Don't run around your neighborhood or a suburban environment with your shirt off. If you have a great body, you would look like you were flaunting it and wanted the attention. If you don't, just wear a tank top or lightweight shirt and you wont embarrass yourself or your wife.

If you are in a jungle or on a beach, and most everyone else is wearing a loin cloth or swim suit, go ahead and take it off. You could be 25 or 80, tan or pale, fat or thin, single or married. Any man going shirtless, is perfectly acceptable.