Too Cold To Get To The Gym! Best of Your Favorite Free Online Exercise Videos-30minutes or under

Options
12346»

Replies

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    Hey, greatly appreciate the video suggestions! Definitely will check those out. I really need to keep that motivation when I can't get to the gym. Don't have a car and the one time I braved the elements to try to go to the gym regardless, public transportation stopped running--so it's good to have the back-up with the video options some of you thoughtfully shared. Again many thanks and to those who spoke up in general with a reminder about forum support and to steer discussion back to the topic--exercise videos. :p

Temps are rising, I went on a mini-hike today, so the subject will rapidly become moot, but still (for some) to make the question some sort of referendum on my commitment to fitness is kind of odd. :o I mean--I posted requesting favorite work-out videos to help me to keep exercising.

Anyways, this is a great community <3 g'nite!

I love your response to this thread. Good luck with your fitness goals!

So sweet! Thank you! Same to you! Feel free to friend me if you're wanting support--all wonderful mature health-minded people on my friendship feed. I'm so inspired by them

Thank you! Request on its way :) Very impressed with your grace under fire :)
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    what does that mean?

does that mean it's too cold to go to work too?
    Actually, yes it does. I'm a music teacher-and my schools closed several times within the last three months due to the weather. Yep.
  • heroyalslimness
    edited March 2015
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    A new low in excuses...

Not really since op is asking for alternatives.

OP try
    Hasfit com
    Fitnessblender.com

Thanks! It seems fitnessblender is the one most of you guys are recommending.
    Maybe we can friend each other :)
    And thanks for the kind word of support--I think my question was misinterpreted.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    what does that mean?

Actually, yes it does. I'm a music teacher-and my schools closed several times within the last three months due to the weather. Yep.

I'm a music teacher too. I got excited when school closed because I could go to the gym in the afternoon! To each his own. Hope you found stuff to do at home.
  • billiebutton
    billiebutton Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    what does that mean?

I was reading through this thread for some recommendations. I don't know why people are coming at you the way they are. You did not say it was too cold to workout. Just too cold for the gym. So I'm not sure why people are getting so worked up. You stated you would still like to exercise.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    A new low in excuses...

OP try
    Hasfit com
    Fitnessblender.com

And thanks for the kind word of support--I think my question was misinterpreted.

Your welcome. Your OP was very clear.
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    what does that mean?

I was reading through this thread for some recommendations. I don't know why people are coming at you the way they are. You did not say it was too cold to workout. Just too cold for the gym. So I'm not sure why people are getting so worked up. You stated you would still like to exercise.

Yeah---It's kind of interesting. I think my question was taken a bit out of context by a few members. Partially because there were some inferences without factual information- --such as that I have a car (I don't) or that it's fairly easy to get to my gym (it's not with public transportation ) or with cold weather, I'm "used to it"--( it's my first winter up state NY and it's being recorded as one of the worst winters in years up here)

I think people think I'm trying to get out of going to the gym.

I didn't preface my comments with the gym I belong to is dark, bargain basement, no frills, and I LOVE IT. LOVE my gym.

It's a huge disappointment not to get to go for whatever logistical reason, and the exercise videos are great back up so--I don't lose out on exercising.
    Wow--didn't think it was that complex.

But it's cool-tough love. I get it. B);)
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    A new low in excuses...

OP try
    Hasfit com
    Fitnessblender.com

Your welcome. Your OP was very clear.

whew
    o:)