Progress pics!!! Not quite done, but almost there!

Options
aabelein
aabelein Posts: 379 Member
So I wanted to do a post of me before and me now. I've lost about 67 pounds so far and still want to lose about another 20 pounds but I will get there!!! The first pics are me at my sisters wedding in May of last year (2009) and the new ones are me from March to May of this year. There may be a lot of them so sorry but I want to make sure not only others see that its possible but so I can see too. Its hard for me to really see the difference becuase I see myself everyday. So here it goes!!!

Weight: about 215 pounds
fat.jpg
fat2.jpg
fat3.jpg
fat5.jpg

weight: 156 pounds
skinny1.jpg I'm to the left, I wanted you all to see my back :)
skinny2.jpg
skinny3.jpg I'm in the purple shirt
skinny4.jpg
skinny5.jpg

And here it goes! I'm nervous for these ones!!

pool.jpg
pool3.jpg
pool4.jpg

So there they are!! Please remember you all can do this!!! I'm nt done yet, but I never thought I would EVER come as far as i have!!! Be patient and as long as you stick with it, it WILL happen!!!!!

Replies

• autumn130
    autumn130 Posts: 48
    Options
    Im at work so the pics are blocked but I went to your profile and checked them out and WOW!!!! You look fantastic. I am pretty much in the same boat.
    I lost a LOT of weight my senior year of high school and I looked killer but after I got together with my boyfriend (now husband) I have gained 100 lbs....holy crap, is it really that much? I don't think I have ever added it up until now and this may be my huge eye opener!!!!
    Keep it up! You are pure motivation.
  • amg5157
    amg5157 Posts: 52
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Lookin GREAT!
  • aabelein
    Options
    thank you!! And thats what happened to me too. I got with my boyfriend and I put on 65 pounds. Dont wrry, I promise if you eat right and exercise daily, you WILL get there! :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've totally motivated me! I've let 30 pounds creep up on me, and I was almost ready to say "well, I guess this is what my body looks like..." Thanks for the inspiration!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting these! You look awesome!:flowerforyou:
    I started at the same weight as you, 215 and am now at 175. I can't wait to hit the 150's or 140's.
    You are an inspiration! :happy:
    I was in a wedding a few years ago at my heaviest weight. I hate all the pics of me and I hated being in the wedding because I was the only "big girl". I should have enjoyed it because it was my best friends wedding but was too busy worrying about what I looked like. I will definitely be using pics from the wedding as my before's as well!
    Congrats again! Keep it up girl and enjoy your summer in your new bod!!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    Holy S***! You look FANTASTIC! My mouth seriously hit the floor when I saw your after pics. Congratulations :)
  • dopegirl422
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing really helps to motivate!!!! =]
  • blackchick85
    Options
    You look incredible......
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats. YOu look great and much younger. Keep it up!
  • Chavtastic
    Chavtastic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You're smokin' hot!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    okay so i checked this thread and i can see them...the other thread you cant...
    great job...keep up the good work...you look great...
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Congrats....thanks for sharing and thanks for the inspiration! :happy:
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is WOW , you are a hottie :) Definitely can see a difference in the before and after :) You will get there and you already have come so far!!!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Great job, Ariel! You look FANTASTIC!!! So proud of you!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you look awesome!!! You've done a great job!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Nothing to be nervous about. You look absolutely awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • drucole
    drucole Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! It appears we started about the same time (March) and have lost almost the same! You are motivation for others that it can be done, but it takes "Daily Discipline"!
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    A wonderful success story! Congrat's on all the hard work you did! Be very proud girl!!!! You look terrific!:smile:
  • HawkeyeGuy
    HawkeyeGuy Posts: 183
    Options
    Remember - if you want to sexy like that - you're never done! Keep enjoying the results, but keep working - even when you're "done"! Congrats!
  • aabelein
    Options
    thanks everyone!!! its so good to hear others besides my friend and family say things like this! :) and yes I dont know how I got 2 posts on here, I did one and hit edit and when I saved it, it saved 2 of them..... very strange.... lol.

Thanks Lisa!!!! :):):):):)

everyone can do this! trust me, if I can out of anyone, then everyone can! I had the same attitude about being that way forever. I thought thats just how I was supposed to be. But when I saw the pics from my sisters wedding, thats when I said enough if enough!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!