Progress pics!!! Not quite done, but almost there!

Options

Replies

• klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    wait - are you the one with the bikini top paired in shorts in the 3ed and 2ed to last? ditch the darn shorts, you'd rock a full bikini.
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look like a completely different person! You actually look loads younger :happy:

You must be sooo pleased! Well done!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    You look STELLAR in that bikini. Absolutely fabulous.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    haha yes I have to wear shorts because my saddle bags and *kitten* are not quite to par yet! :laugh: but i'll get there! hopefully soon! but i dont mind how long it takes just as long as i get there!

thanks everyone! and its weird because I never noticed that I look younger but you all are right. i really do look wayy younger! yay for weight loss!!! keep it up everyone!!!:flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well done you! You look amazing, what an inspiration! :drinker:
  • peggyann47
    peggyann47 Posts: 22
    Options
    Great Job! Seeing your post and pictures is just a reminder that the weight needs to come off slow for success.
  • muellermoshe
    muellermoshe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great. It's amazing how so much weight loss can make people look like a competely different person. :smile:
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG!!
  • aabelein
    Options
    thanks everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look purely amazing. You were beautiful in your before pics too, actually...you must just be gorgeous!!!
    Okay, opinion question: I'm nervous about getting thinner because, well, I'm very fond of my "girls" and scared of losing them. Any thoughts?
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous! Well Done! You should be sooooo proud and feel great that you are such an inspiration to us all!

A:flowerforyou: M:flowerforyou: A:flowerforyou: Z:flowerforyou: I:flowerforyou: N:flowerforyou: G:flowerforyou:
  • aabelein
    Options
    WOW. You look purely amazing. You were beautiful in your before pics too, actually...you must just be gorgeous!!!
    Okay, opinion question: I'm nervous about getting thinner because, well, I'm very fond of my "girls" and scared of losing them. Any thoughts?
    haha :laugh: well..... mine stayed huge for a long time after I started losing weight, but maybe 4 months after it started coming off is when they started to get smaller. I was a 40 DD, now i'm not really sure what size I am but if I have to guess I would say 38 B/C. Not quite a C but more than a B. lol it sucks honestly. theyre really small now. i hate it! haha:laugh: but everyone is different. your could just stay the same.
  • HeatherBurke
    HeatherBurke Posts: 147
    Options
    bump to see later
  • 19lissa86
    19lissa86 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congratulations :)
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome. Congratulations!!
  • ladybugfrenzy
    ladybugfrenzy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! that is really a lot of motivation for me to stick with it!
  • geri1geraldinesuzanne
    geri1geraldinesuzanne Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    well done you look fantastic!
    :drinker:
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! I’m in such the same situation as you were. My sister got married last year, I saw the pictures, and I cringed. I still held off on really changing my lifestyle for no good reason. Now, with another sister’s wedding looming in October (and me as the MOH), I don’t want to be the biggest one on the alter or in my family pictures. If I read your profile correctly, this has been a 13 month journey for you so far? Can you give me some insight into what you’re doing to lose the weight? (Regimen, calorie goals, etc.) My goal is just over 70lbs, too. I’m so envious of your success and it motivates me that I can do it too!!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!