Progress pics!!! Not quite done, but almost there!

Options

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    The first thing out of my mouth when I saw your current was "Oh my god". Girl, you look FABULOUS!! And you have nothing to be nervous about showing off in a bikini. You've obviously worked hard and you deserve all the praise 'cause it was all you, babe!!! Great job. :happy:

PS - You look like one of those "naturally skinny" people and I mean that as a compliment. How'd you get your arms & thighs so small? Those are my hardest areas to sculpt. Sigh.
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrat, you look amazing and absolutly have nothing to be nervous about showing some skin. You are hot and should show off your hard work. Great job.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats :)
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The first thing out of my mouth when I saw your current was "Oh my god". Girl, you look FABULOUS!! And you have nothing to be nervous about showing off in a bikini. You've obviously worked hard and you deserve all the praise 'cause it was all you, babe!!! Great job. :happy:

PS - You look like one of those "naturally skinny" people and I mean that as a compliment. How'd you get your arms & thighs so small? Those are my hardest areas to sculpt. Sigh.

Is your name Arielle because my name is Ariel!!!!! :) hehehe well my arms are a lot smaller, i think its from push ups, ughh I hate push ups! and its funny that you say my thighs are small because i think they're HUGE still! hahaha im going to do running to try to get them leaner, but any kind of leg work out will get them smaller. maybe if you can get to a gym try some leg press machines or ride a bike. :)
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    You look fantastic!

You did pushups for arms like that?! I guess I better get on the floor!
  • aabelein
    Options
    lol yeah push ups. and its only from the 30 day shred. i did the 30 day shred everyday for like 2 months straight. but before that i was doing the shred like 4 or 5 days a week plus i was doing this other video i have that i was using a power band with. seriously though, i have guns now. no lie. haha :laugh:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Fantastic metamorphosis! Keep up the good work and congratulations on your hard work!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!! You rock, woman!!! :flowerforyou: :glasses: :happy:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation! You barely look like the same person! Good for you - I bet you feel so healthy too!
  • LisaNa10
    LisaNa10 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Thanks for the motivation.:wink:
  • Paul76
    Paul76 Posts: 158
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Well you and I could be twins. I have a photo on my facebook page of me in that same bridesmaid dress! I weighed about 220 in it. I bet it would fit much nicer now, even though I'm still in the low 200's.

Congrats to you! You look great!
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    thank you!! And thats what happened to me too. I got with my boyfriend and I put on 65 pounds. Dont wrry, I promise if you eat right and exercise daily, you WILL get there! :flowerforyou: :glasses:

That's what happened to me! I gained 55. Thanks for the motivation!!!! You look GREAT!
  • aabelein
    Options
    thank you!! And thats what happened to me too. I got with my boyfriend and I put on 65 pounds. Dont wrry, I promise if you eat right and exercise daily, you WILL get there! :flowerforyou: :glasses:

That's what happened to me! I gained 55. Thanks for the motivation!!!! You look GREAT!

thanks a lot boyfriends! you keep making us fat! :wink:
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! Way to go! If you've come this far you will get to your final goal. What an inspiration. We went to Disney World when I was at my heaviest. Our first trip with our girls and got our picture taken at Cinderella's castle. I was so ashamed of how I looked in the picture that I have hidden it away! So sad to have to hid precious family moments like that because I was so embarrassed by my weight! I have lost and gained and lost and gained since then but this time I'm doing it right, small changes that I can maintain for a lifetime...no "dieting"! Getting healthy and losing weight in the process. When I get to my goal weight (or at least much closer) I may have to dig out that picture to post as my before, even though it was several years ago, when I started my journey this time around I was only about 3 lbs off from my heaviest weight!

Congratulations on your loss so far and good luck on finishing your journey!

BTW, college food and kids did it to me boyfriend/hubby was around for all that but not sure I can blame it on him....but maybe I'll try :laugh:
  • Taraandrod
    Taraandrod Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow. Your like a completly different person. Congratulations to you.
  • MsCoconut
    MsCoconut Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH you look awesome! congrats!!!
  • aabelein
    Options
    thanks everyone! it makes me feel good to hear you all saying this!! :)
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    omg seeing that has made me want to cry!!!
    youve done amazing.wow!
    you must of worked damn hard...
    u deserve it...totally gorgeous.
    wow deffo makin me keep on track now!
    and i only started monday...got a long way to go!
  • kjrosa
    kjrosa Posts: 34
    Options
    :heart: *WOWSERS* :noway: ..*YOU LOOK *AWESOME** :glasses: *I CAN'T WAIT TO SPORT A BIKINI LIKE THAT* :blushing: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!