Options
    tumblr_mc4ngpyXvS1rz20dio3_250_zpsd4cd43e4.gif

That's all I've got.

ETA: Oh wait, aren't you worried about starvation mode? :flowerforyou:

I just got horny ....
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Learn to cook. "Healthy" does not have to be "boring." Herbs and spices are pretty much no-calorie, and tons of great tasting foods are low cal. Also, a little bit of good high cal ingredients can go a long way, like sharp cheddar cheese and center cut bacon.

Balsamic tomato glazed chicken with parmesan polenta, home made chicken taquitos, chicken parmesean... all of these things can be easily made low cal and healthy.

Check out emilybites.com and cookinglight.com for some starter ideas. Tasty and healthy aren't mutually exclusive.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    You just need a really good girlfriend or wife to cook you up some good food! Healthy food DOES NOT have to be boring! :)

are you volunteering for the job?
  • ndj1979
    Options

That's all I've got.

I just got horny ....

and I am always worried about starvation mode...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Yeah...your diary looks a little boring...

please explain what you find boring about my diary....
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I mean come on who wants to each just plain fish, plain grilled chicken, plain rice, just vegetables...vegetables all the freaking time, really? Ughhhhhhhh good lord that is so lame and boring. Give me a tub of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and some freaking apple pie every single night, and I will be set. How do some of your people stick to such lame and boring foods day after day ..ughhh ..are you all like a bunch of zombies or something...????

I would ask you to be my future husband but I think you are young enough to be my son. Maybe we could just live together (in a platonic fashion) in that tub of fried chicken and swim laps in pools of gravy.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

That's all I've got.

I just got horny ....

and I am always worried about starvation mode...

You should be. Starvation mode is serious business.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    sweetthai_zps02a86c9a.jpeg
  • phkelley
    phkelley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heck, If you are going to eat the fried chicken.......PORTION CONTROL. Ummm....still working on changing to that line of thinking. If all else fails, I'd say increase work out to 5 to 6 days per week 45 minutes per session and increase workout intensity. Burn, baby, burn!!! ....but who wants to do all that!!!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I mean come on who wants to each just plain fish, plain grilled chicken, plain rice, just vegetables...vegetables all the freaking time, really? Ughhhhhhhh good lord that is so lame and boring. Give me a tub of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and some freaking apple pie every single night, and I will be set. How do some of your people stick to such lame and boring foods day after day ..ughhh ..are you all like a bunch of zombies or something...????

I would ask you to be my future husband but I think you are young enough to be my son. Maybe we could just live together (in a platonic fashion) in that tub of fried chicken and swim laps in pools of gravy.

I like how you think...lets meet in vegas and get married in a tub of fried chicken...
  • JeanmarieClara
    JeanmarieClara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You just need a really good girlfriend or wife to cook you up some good food! Healthy food DOES NOT have to be boring! :)

Nope! Already got my man! :) Just suggesting you find one that can cook :)
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy is not boring, I just had some awesome ice cream with chocolate syrup. And in the morning I'm gonna have a couple of nutritious donuts. OMG.....I HOPE I DON'T WRECK MY DIET.........
  • weevil66
    Options

I like how you think...lets meet in vegas and get married in a tub of fried chicken...

I'll be the one with the apple pie earrings.
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Have you tried making southwestern style food? Burritos or tacos with lots of grilled veggies and beans is one of my favorites. Sushi. Thai food. A big salad with chicken or blackened fish. I like things pretty spicy, so it keeps a lot of food from being boring for me. There are lots of fun options thinking outside the meat, starch, vegetable triangle.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Nope! Already got my man! :) Just suggesting you find one that can cook :)

my dreams have been crushed in ten seconds...:(
  • ndj1979
    Options

I'll be the one with the apple pie earrings.

are those edible apple pie earrings?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Eating healthy is not boring, I just had some awesome ice cream with chocolate syrup. And in the morning I'm gonna have a couple of nutritious donuts. OMG.....I HOPE I DON'T WRECK MY DIET.........

Umm that is not healthy ...there is no such thing as a healthy donut...
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I know know ask those people who have a "hard time" eating more then 1000 calories a day. they totally have LAME diets all they eat is grilled vegetables and salad - barf! I would rather lose weight slower and eat decent food than that
  • weevil66
    Options

Of course.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Of course.

sounds heavenly .....