YO! Ladies in your 20s!

Options
I need an awesome female support group to keep me going in my fitness journey! I get inspiration from LOTS of people on MFP, but I often feel like I relate the best to people my own age.

Comment if you're looking for a few kick *kitten* ladies in your MFP family.

Replies

• soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    YO! I'm 21. :) feel free to add me! I eat about 1450-1700 calories a day, and a chocolate addict.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. Feel free to add me.
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and could use all the support i can get.
  • itstimeRK
    itstimeRK Posts: 112 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I would love to give my added support to anyone who needs it! I've lost over 30 lbs but still need to lose about 30 more. I'm on a 1200 cal diet and would love to trade recipes or just keep each other motivated.

26/ 5'5"
    SW: 195
    CW: 163
    GW: 130-135

• MegKy05
    MegKy05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new friends to make this journey more fun :) Im 27, 5"11, nightshift nurse and momma to a fun little 6 year old.
  • hh07
    hh07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm 26 and got back on the MFP wagon from Jan this year.

5' 1"
    SW: 210lb
    CW: 186lb
    Medium term GW: 175 by 28 April
    Longer term GW: 133lb

I'm on 1200 cal, work long days but try to work out 6 days a week.
  • jessrachel2191
    jessrachel2191 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    24! add me :)
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm 23, been on MFP for 220 days :)

5'1.5"
    SW: 177
    CW: 128
    GW: ??? Focusing more on fitness at the moment.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Heya I wouldn't mind having some more friends around my age with similar goals :)
    I am 24, I've been on track for 60 days now. I have lost 8 lbs so far. My diary is open to my friends. I eat around 1400 calories a day. I workout almost every day switching between cardio and lifting. I feel like the weight loss is going slow but I'm not stopping that's for DAMN sure!
    5'3-4"
    SW 200
    CW 192
    GW like 130 or something
  • babygirljay93
    Options
    I'm 21, just started MFP 5days ago! I'm 5" exact so unfortunately 2 extra pounds shows! I started at 175& am just getting started :D
  • Astrogirl_87
    Astrogirl_87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 27...and been logging faithfully for over 70 days. Unfortunately, I haven't quite mastered the knack of staying within allowance! Feel free to add me; I'm in U.K.
  • Wonderdash
    Wonderdash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 22 and LOVE SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION. It's very important. I'm currently in the beginning of the c25k program. I love novelty races. And, I'm kind of an inspirational/motivational quote junkie so just. I warned you.
  • morningstar922
    Options
    Hey, I am 24 and from the UK.
    Trying to lose about 20 pounds and to become a better runner.
    I am fairly new to MFP so any support and motivation would be massively appreciated. So please add me :) x
  • BrittanyNicole220
    BrittanyNicole220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some support too!! I am 28 and just had a beautiful baby girl, my second child, 6 weeks ago! Today is day 10 for me. I have 4 more pounds to lose for this baby, then another 15 for baby number one. But my goal is to keep going and lose 60 pounds.
  • alykat_89
    alykat_89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26, from Florida. Feel free to add me :)

SW: 228
    CW: 214
    GW: 120-125
  • gharve
    gharve Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome to MFP! Having support has held me stay accountable. I'm 23 from MA and trying to lose weight, but more importantly to become a runner. Feel free to add me (any of you lovely ladies)! Good luck on your journey! :)
  • FitNLit
    FitNLit Posts: 10
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me!

I'm 27 and currently weight about 136 lbs and I am 5'5. Working to lose my last bit of weight. My diary is also open to friends!

Love getting and giving support from this site! :)
  • itsjosiebitch
    itsjosiebitch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love more friends and some motivation. I'm 22. I used to be like 210. That was forever ago. I'm 150 rn but I'd like to be 130
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and definitely a lady.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I always welcome new friends! :) I'm Sarah. 24/ 5'4" and about 113. Pretty much using the app to keep myself in check and because the community is so awesome! Been on here almost 600 days. So feel free to add!